Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: rianshxoxo
Vihaan Kitna nautanki tha🤪romantic tha🤪mastermind tha🤪
Beard bhi nahi thi.. 😬
Puri shakal dikhti thi..
Itni pyaari smile dikhti thi
Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
Kabir and vansh ka kohi scene a rya study main
Kisi crew member ki bts dekhi abhi
Link do pls..
I loved Vihaan track the most...It was one of the most well written tracks of this show!
The song sequences,the mysterious vibe everything was great
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
OMG Neha 🤣🤣
this one of the worst movie, I wonder how many time Shakti character stepped on
Salman foot 🤣
oh god🤣🤣
Originally posted by: rianshxoxo
😭😭
Actually ye joker track ka zaroorat Kya that? Ek Aur joker bhi tha na?
TT ki dhamkiyo ne dara diya makers ko
Dka🤗
I'm back to trouble you again.😆