Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
π€£π€£ u can do it Darshi, hang in der for few more hoursπ
Bhola na assan haiπ€£
Kar na ke hai π₯Ί
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
π€£π€£ u can do it Darshi, hang in der for few more hoursπ
Bhola na assan haiπ€£
Kar na ke hai π₯Ί
No I canβt take off on spot unless itβs emergency
If I call sick off budi uper wali gets tensedπ
π€£π€£ areyyy that sucks
Motivation se bahut kuch hosakta haiπ€£
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
π€£π€£ u can do it Darshi, hang in der for few more hoursπ
I am hanging here for 3 more hours..π€£
you guys are at home so you can doze off..
m at office n I cant cz cctv is there exact in front of my desk..π€£
boss meri needra avastha dekh lega..π€£
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I am hanging here for 3 more hours..π€£
π€£π€£ i hope 3 hrs passes soon. Maybe read some FFs that willl pass ur time?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
π€£π€£ i hope 3 hrs passes soon. Maybe read some FFs that willl pass ur time?
yeah m hangin in there... read one FF and started feeling more sleepy so better I stay like this..π€£
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
yeah m hangin in there... read one FF and started feeling more sleepy so better I stay like this..π€£
Oopsπ€£ jiju se text mein baatein karoπ
No I canβt take off on spot unless itβs emergency
If I call sick off budi uper wali gets tensedπ
you be like - Main kya karu raam mujhe buddhi mil gayi...π€£
I am here gals Hi Sravz, Darshi and Soni π€