Drunk Veer is so much more fun 😆 Rani said “you’re dancing and that too close to me”. So he replies “Coming close was important. There was an increasing distance. And I can’t dance with this distance.” 🤣🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Drunk Veer is so much more fun 😆 Rani said “you’re dancing and that too close to me”. So he replies “Coming close was important. There was an increasing distance. And I can’t dance with this distance.” 🤣🤪
Are u sure he was Veer only?🤣Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Drunk Veer is so much more fun 😆 Rani said “you’re dancing and that too close to me”. So he replies “Coming close was important. There was an increasing distance. And I can’t dance with this distance.” 🤣🤪
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Drunk Veer is so much more fun 😆 Rani said “you’re dancing and that too close to me”. So he replies “Coming close was important. There was an increasing distance. And I can’t dance with this distance.” 🤣🤪
Veer🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Any promo for 28th?
Even I want to know the same. Sometimes they may not give any to keep the suspense😆
Veer dancing close to Rani🤣
When he was on high he was jealous of Briju and Rani's closeness🤣🤣
Now I want conscious Veer to get jealous of Briju and Rani😆
I think Jai will try to rape nandini per BTS spoilers. Hope she is saved. She is such a good heart. Hope Arun is there.
Originally posted by: IEQJAMA6F2N5C377
Veer dancing close to Rani🤣
Seema🤣🤣
I cannot help laughing I started the show by watching the scene I wanted to skip most🤣🤣
How silly I am.
jai😡Originally posted by: caller123
When he was on high he was jealous of Briju and Rani's closeness🤣🤣
Now I want conscious Veer to get jealous of Briju and Rani😆
I think Jai will try to rape nandini per BTS spoilers. Hope she is saved. She is such a good heart. Hope Arun is there.
Originally posted by: WEGLUWQLVWTL2RAC
Im shocked😳
Why you? Don' tell me you drank baang🤣
we all r in the same boat🤣Originally posted by: caller123
Seema🤣🤣
I cannot help laughing I started the show by watching the scene I wanted to skip most🤣🤣
How silly I am.