I just got too upset 🥺😭💔 now my mother has said what it might mean and it makes me more upset 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I just got too upset 🥺😭💔 now my mother has said what it might mean and it makes me more upset 🥺
Today is Getting Chatty with Ayaz for translations
Ayaz and K are so cute 🥺😘❤️
Q : one thing that u know about K & want all his fans to know about it
B : good thing right
K : what ???
B : I was thinking about funny things wait
B : he draws paints Everything his fans found out Everything. There are things that I don't know but Karan's fans know. They are those kinds of fans.... All the guys out there, if you want make your lover / partner happy, give them a foot massage every night. I get a foot massage from my husband from the time of lockdown everyday, for half an hour, and he has promised me for all life. All you guys should give your partner's a foot massage.
Good morning 💘💕🦋
BTS aya ek, Asad ki Ammi ka favourite is Ayyan 😂
Dinner scene with Tamater, Ayyan helping Ammi in chair while she is on call 😂
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
BTS aya ek, Asad ki Ammi ka favourite is Ayyan 😂
Dinner scene with Tamater, Ayyan helping Ammi in chair while she is on call 😂


Bts another one Yayaya Mucchi wale Rashid uncle bhi agaye yayaya 🤣 apne Dilu se milne yaya 🤣 some restaurant shoot is happening 😆 no Ksg anywhere to be seen 😝
Us everyday

I think Serbia and India will be kept as parallels. 🤔
hello girls
aaj mera dimag burst ho jaega