Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: devikadevthosh

Nice  update 

Finally samjun and shree come to know about where their teammates are

Hope they will rescue them soon

Poor etf team they had to suffer a lot due to sikander 

Continue soon 

Thank you soo much🥰🥰

Yess and soon they will reach to their team.

Will update soon💓

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: sakhi12

Very well written...

The investigation part was so nice ...

They are all eagerly searching for their team...now they got to know that their team is in a island but they are mad eto work there...

Loved how Arjun changed and consoled shree...

Now they got to know where the team is...

Hope they will rescue them and all became family like before....

Shikender ko toh abh Arjun,Shree aur Sameer acha mazak chakayenghe....

Thanks for the PM...

Continue soon...

Thank you so much💓🙈

Yess soon they all will come back 😘

Haan mazaa chakana zaroori hai..

Will continue soon💓

karuna_kini thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Khushikeepsmile

Ek dum dhaasu update..👍🏼👏

All are digging their info

Finally they found out that they are involved

All followed them..

Shree's comment on Karan's ranting..

Bechara arjun ko kaise sehega  sakshi aur karan ki bakbak se.. 🤣 🤣

Arjun told Karan simmi abt their team being alive nd captived by sikandar..

They want help them to reach their team..

Finally unhe pata chal hee gaya team island pe haii..

Those men making fun of ETF capibility.. But they give clue to reach team..

Shree feeling guilty nd samjun too.. But samjun handled him very well..

Arjun's words are genuine soothing..👍🏼

They are came back to construction site..

Samjun talk was heart warming. ❤️

Arjun accepted team is his family..sam ke jaane ke baad use ehsas huwa..

He beliving in god.. That's positive thing..

Finally... They got teams location..

Shree tho genius haii..😎

So abh team se jaldi mulakaat hogi.. I'm super excited..

Thanks for this wonderful update..

Pls continue soon..  

Tqs for pm🤗

Thank you so much💓

Bas Karan aur Sakshi ke milne ki der hai. Baad mein Arjun ko koi nahin bacha sakta.😂😂

They will soon reach to their team 👍🏻

Will update soon ☺️

karuna_kini thumbnail

Chapter 8: READY FOR THE MISSION

They have reached close to Sikandar, Karan and Simmi meet Arjun Sammer and Shree, Samjun and Shree moment, Samjun moment.

Shree exclaims with happy tears "Sir woh konse ilaake mein hai woh pata chal chuka hai" 

"Good Shree.. Ab batao. Kahaan hai?" said an overly joyous Rathode with a composed expression. 

Arjun also who is happy asks "Haan Shree konse island mein hai?"

"Sir, woh jis direction mein boat gaya tha uss direction mein sirf ek hi island hai. Jo actual main Maharashtra Govt. ke under hai." Shree replied composing his happiness.

"Shayad Home Minister bhi Sikandar ke sath mila hua hai. Issiliye Govt. property hote hue bhi Sikandar ko wahaan se operate karne mein koi pareshaani nahin hui." Rathode speaks and his voice tells he is disgusted and frustrated by the department. 

"Shayad unhe yeh bhi pata ho ki team zinda hai." Arjun tells in a very deep voice as he had expected it.

Rathode lowers his head and both Shree and Arjun notice it. Arjun then continues, 

"Rathode, Shree humein wahaan vesh badalke jaana padega. Wahaan kisi ko shaq nahin hona chahiye. Pehle humein team ko dhundna hai aur wahaan baaki bekasooron ko safe karake phir Sikandar ko dabochna hai."

"Haan aur wahaan se unko surakshit bhi waapas laana hai." Rathode says in a very determined tone.

"Yes sir!" Shree exclaims and asks further about the plan "Toh sir kiska vesh le hum?"

To which Arjun replies "Uss island mein do din baad Peter ke consignments pahunchenge Robin ke through. Toh humein uss dock mein workers banke jaana padega. Aur wahaan workers ki jagah kaise leni hai yeh baat tum Samjhe ya Samjhaun!?" 

"Samajh gaya sir." Shree replies.

"Rathode jo worker file tum laaye ho Robin ke office se kya unmein se koyi Robin ke bataaye naamon mein se hai?" Arjun asks looking towards Rathode for answers.

"Haan. Jin-jinke naam Robin ne Peter ko message kiya tha unn sabke naam uss file mein hai. Address ke saath." Rathode answers.

Arjun then tells his plan to Shree and Rathode "Toh first hum unnmein se kinnhi paanchon ke ghar jaayenge aur jo sab karte hai woh karenge. Unnhe paise khilakar unki jagah le lenge aur docks ki taraf jaayenge."

"Aur wahaan pe Robin ke aadmi checking nahin karenge na?" Rathode asks sarcastically.

To which Arjun shoots a glare at him and says "Mujhe bolne doge?"

Rathode who is also a bit irritated gestures him to continue.

Shree who was watching this got tensed at first but then relaxed and spoke to himself "Waah aaj no Rathode!! Rawate!! Hey Durga Maa hope yeh dono humesha aise hi rahe" and silently prays to God. Arjun and Rathode notice this.

Rathode calls out "Shree!! Kya kar rahe ho?"

Shree starts stammering due to fear and says "Ssssiirrr.. wohhh.. mainnnn... bhhhhaaagwaann se prrayy.. karr raha tha ki missioonn successsfulll ho..." Arjun rolls his eyes and Rathode gets back to the mission.

"Haan toh bata Rawate." comes Rathode's voice

"Haan." getting back to the plan "Toh hum unnika vesh lenge jinki tarah hum thode bohot dikhte ho aur phir prosthetics aur make up toh hai hi. Unn sab ka intezaam Simran aur Karan kar lenge. Aur ID unse maang lenge."

"Waise bhi humaare wahaan se lautne ke baad ID unke kaam nahin aayenge." Rathode says being completely confident about Sikandar's death.

Arjun and Shree first look at him and then at each other passing confident glances. Arjun then gets a call.

"Haan Simran bolo. Intezaam hua make up artist ka?" Arjun asks as soon as he picks the call.

"Haan Arjun intezaam hogaya. Humein bas usse bataana hoga ki kiski tarah chehra banaye. Woh bana dega." Simran answers.

Arjun then asks "Simran tum aur Karan sure ho na ki tum iss mission mein humara saath doge?"

"Haan Shera. Yeh koi puchne waali baat hai. Aur jab tu hai tab humein kaisa khatra. Sabse bada khatra toh tu hai." Karan interrupts them as Simmi's phone was on speaker mode.

Arjun rolls his eyes at this and continues "Haan thik hai toh parso subah uss make up artist ko yahaan lekar aana. Usse iss jagah ke baare mein kuch nahin pata lagna chahiye. Aur kaise laana hai yeh main tum Samjhe ya Samjhaun."

"Samajh gaye Shera. Ab itna toh teri baatein samajhte hai hum." Karan answers and Simmi also answers with "Yes Arjun."

Arjun then cuts the call and turns towards Rathode and Shree. "Make up artist ka intezaam ho gaya hai" he says.

"Thank God!" exclaims Rathode.

Rathode then asks to Arjun "Woh sure hai na iss mission ke baare mein?"

Arjun nods positively and replies with "Hmmm."

Then Arjun continues looking at Rathode "Tum iss mission mein ACP bankar aaoge?"

Rathode then hands him over a letter and says "Yeh mera resignation letter hai kal I.G sir ko de dunga uske baad aaunga."

Arjun and Shree are shocked. Arjun then asks "Rathode tum karoge kya waapas aakar?"

To which Rathode sighs and replies "sochunga."

Arjun then continues "Mere paas tu tha issiliye main resignation lekar mission pe dhyaan de sakta tha. Meri saari zaroortein 6 saal se tu poori kar raha hai aur ab tujhe nahin pata tu kya karega?"

"Arjun kya hum ab iss mission ke baare mein soch sakte hain. Inn sab ke baare mein baad mein baat kare?" Rathode requests him.

Arjun also nods in positive and let the matter go as of now.

Shree then hands over a letter to Rathode and says "Sir yeh mera resignation letter. Main yeh aapko kal subah dena chahta tha lekin abhi de raha hun. Yeh bhi app I.G sir ko de denge?" 

Rathode takes the letter and replies "Okay Shree. Mein kal subah de dunga."

Rathode then continues "Toh phir saare workers mein se kissse humaari shakalein zyaadatar milte hai yeh kaise pata chalega?"

"Uske liye sir mere paas ek software hai bas mujhe thoda time de dijiye aur file bhi." Shree answers to which Rathode gives him the file and says "Make it fast Shree."

Shree nods and leaves the round table and goes to one corner and starts his work. There Rathode and Arjun are in complete silence thinking "what to do next?"

After half an hour Shree comes and exclaims "Sir maine pata laga liya!" and gives them the list.

Both take a look at the list and Arjun says "Thik hai toh kal hum inn sab se milne jaayenge."

"No Rawate sab nahin sirf tum, Shree aur Karan jaana. Zyaada log jaayenge shaq ho sakta hai. Aur thode sambhal ke. Kissi ko shaq nahin hona chahiye." Rathode says.

Arjun understands " Thik hai toh phir hum unn sab ke rishtedaar banke jaayenge. Thik hai?"

"Better!"Rathode answers in a serious tone. He continues "Toh parson subah milte hai. Okay?"

"Hmmm" Arjun replies.

"Yes sir!" replies Shree.

They all leave the site and go to their respective homes to freshen up and take some sleep. Here Rathode is tensed on how he is going to convince I.G Dustin Coelho regarding his resignation. Coelho knows him too well and can make out. This makes Rathode a bit nervous.

*Morning at 9:00*

*Headquarters a.k.a HQ*

Rathode has taken his seat and is waiting for I.G to come he is very nervous for the first time. I.G comes inside. 

Rathode gets up and salutes him and greets him with "Jai Hind!" I.G acknowledges his greeting and asks him to sit down.

I.G notices Rathode is nervous hence asks him "Nervous kyun ho Rathode?"

Rathode is not shocked by this question as he very well knows that he can't plaster his confident self in front of him. But he still tries.

Rathode replies "Sir nervous nahin hun. Woh actually maine ek decision liya hai aur mujhe woh decision aapko batana hai."

I.G forwards his hand and says "Toh do." 

Now Rathode is shocked and with a confusing look just asks "Kya Sir?" 

"Tumhara aur Shree ka resignation letter" says I.G He then continues "Main jaanta tha ke tum aur Shree yeh faisla loge"

Rathode is shocked and hence he just asks "Kaise pata sir?"

To which I.G smiles and just says "Waise mujhe tumhe jawaab dene ki koyi zaroorat nahin hai lekin phir bhi. I.G ban chooka hoon pata chal jata hai. Shree ko jaise tumne apne cabin mein shift karaya pata chal gaya mujhe ki kuch toh chal raha hai. Phir Arjun ko bhi maine dekha city mein Peter ka peecha karte huve. Wohi jo Sikandar ke saath mila huva hai."

Rathode chuckles and says "Sikandar. Sir aapne aur pure department ne kaha hai ki Sikandar naam ko koi insaan nahin hai toh main kyun usse dhundunga?"

I.G smiles again and asks "Maine tumhara naam liya?"

Rathode realizes that there is no way out and just stays quiet. 

I.G notices that and says "Mujhe ache se pata hai 6 saal pehle Sikandar ki information tumne Arjun ko di hai. Aur tab se woh Sikandar ko dhund raha hai." He stops and looks at Rathode.

Rathode avoids eye contact and doesn't reply. 

I.G then adds "Arjun ko meri taraf se All the Best bol dena."

Rathode gets up salutes him and proceeds to go that time I.G voice stops him. "Waise 8 saal se sirf Arjun ko Sikandar ki talaash nahin thi. Kissi aur ko bhi thi. Ussne bhi sab kuch khoya hai. Bas fark itna tha ki Arjun department ko challenge kar raha tha aur woh department ke saath rehkar saboot ikatta kar raha tha. Ho sake toh usse bhi All the Best bol dena."

Rathode without looking back at him replies "Yes Sir" and proceeds 

"Aur haan" again Sameer stops "Ho sake toh Arjun se usse milwana zaroor. Kuch zyaada hi strong bana phirta hai woh (unknown guy)"

This time Rathode doesn't answer and just leaves. I.G looks at him and smiles. He again just says "All The Best officers"

Rathode comes out from the office and remembers I.G's words. He then controls himself, calls Arjun and Shree and tells them that the resignation work is done and I.G sir knows a bit about their mission.

Arjun heaves and says "Waise bhi hum unhe kabhi dhokha nahin de sakte. Yeh jaanta tha main."

Shree gets scared and asks "Sir kahin humare mission ko koi khatra toh nahin?"

"Nahin Shree. Koi khatra nahin hai." Rathode answers confidently

Even Arjun replies "Yes Shree. Woh kuch nahin karenge. Hum dono ko bharosa hai unpe."

Shree gets confused listening to Arjun talking about trusting his senior and has a few questions but then he keeps it to himself. He thinks of asking these questions later and says "Okay Sir."

Then Arjun further asks "Aur kuch kaha unhone?" 

Rathode remembers his words but then he doesn't say what I.G said instead he just says "Nothing"

Arjun replies with "Hmmmm." and then Shree is like "Sir humaara yahaan par kaam khatam ho chuka hai. Humne paanchon ko paise dekar underground hone ko kahaa hai."

Rathode smiles and replies "Hmmm.. theek hai. Aur kuch?"

"Nahin phir kal subah milte hain sab. Karan ko bhi main bol deta hoon." Arjun says. 

"Thik hai." Rathode says and cuts the call. 

*The next morning at the site*

Arjun is waiting for Karan, simran and the make up artist at the site "Yeh Karan aur Simran kahaan hain? Abhi tak aaye kyun nahin."

To which Rathode smiles and says "aa jayenge."

Arjun gets frustrated and asks "Kab aayenge?"

Karan enters with Simmi and make up artist and cracks a filmy dialogue while entering "Tum ne bulaya aur hum chale aaye shera." 

Arjun then glares at him and asks "Kahaan the? Aur itni der kaise ho gayi?"

Before Karan could save himself Simran replies "Arjun tum shayad 6 saal mein bhul gaye ho ki Karan kab uthta hai. Toh mein bata doon yeh janaab aadhe ghante pehle hi uthe hain."

Rathode listens to this and smiles whereas Shree giggles. 

Arjun gets angry and glares at him "Karan. Yeh kya hai?"

"Shera dekh jaldi uthne ki aadat nahin hai mujhe. Lekin aaj mein utha toh ab aur der nahin karte aur kaam karte hai." says Karan who doesn't want an earful from Arjun.

Rathode also joins to save Karan from Arjun and says "Haan Arjun I think humein kaam pe focus karna chahiye. Waise bhi make up long lasting chahiye toh it has to set. Let's go" and takes Arjun with him.

Shree comes and pats Karan's back and says "Arjun sir aise hi hain. Waise tumhe zyaada daant nahin padi"

To which Karan replies "Haan woh toh hai. Aur tere Rathode sir toh kisi bhagwan se kam nahin hai. Bacha liya mujhe Sher se." and does namaste.

Shree laughs at this and says "Haan Rathode sir toh humein bhi bachate the ETF mein Arjun sir ke gusse se." and smiles.

Simran then asks Shree "Shree team ko bohot miss karte ho na? Don't worry sab theek ho jaayega. Tumhaari team tumahaare saath hogi dekhna." 

Karan also adds "Don't worry Shree. Hum na sabko bachane mein teri puri madad karenge."

Shree smiles at this and says "Thank you guys! Meri himmat badane ke liye"

Then Rathode just call them out "Shree, Karan, Simran kahaan reh gaye. Aa jao."

"Yes Sir" replies Shree.

All then get their make up done and wait for it to set up. 

It's 5:30 and by 7:00 they have to reach the docks. So they all leave wearing their I cards. While leaving they drop the make up artist near her home.

They reach near the docks and while leaving Rathode orders "People! GET READY FOR THE MISSION!"

They get down from the cars and walk towards the docks and sit there. The manager calls them and they start loading boxes in the ship. The ship has to leave and they go in it to unload at the other end. 

Karu: Hey guyss!! Hope you liked the chapter. I know I took a lot of time it was because i was stuck with my college work. The next chapter will have emotional moments. Wait for it🙈

Edited by karuna_kini - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

mariawester002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the PM and update

Awesome update

Continue soon ☺️

Tukey123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Super update

Thanks for the pm

Continue soon

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank  for yhe pm. Awesome update. Hope riya is also alive. In island

karuna_kini thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mariawester002

Thanks for the PM and update

Awesome update

Continue soon ☺️

Thank you soo much🙈

Will update soon❤️

karuna_kini thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Tukey123

Super update

Thanks for the pm

Continue soon

Thank you🥰🥰

Will update soon❤️

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Loved it. Awesome. <3 <3 <3 <3

There is a mystery. Who was Dustin talking about? Is it Rathore? 

Finally the mission has started. Hope everything goes well.

Awesome update

Cont soon