Originally posted by: RishiGirl
He’s gonna get pain to himself only
Wohi toh...😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
He’s gonna get pain to himself only
Wohi toh...😭
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
He is a murderer🤣
🤣🤣
I know but he doesn't have to dress like one, all is see is blood with him in red 😆
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Dubne se pehle Riddhu be like-
Mera Vansh ayega
Mujhe dubne se bachayega
Darwaja todke jayega
She will like....
Kya karu mai mar jau....
Meri koi feeling h...
Twada sach chhupana sach chhupana
Sadda sach chhupana jhuth...
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Nahi bachana chaiye tha...
Riddhu ko nahi bachaya toh Vansh vidhwa ban jayega🤪😆
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I really can’t understand her so called theories and love!
I agree....even I don't...not from now but since beginning.
Originally posted by: arryline
Obviously the cast was well rested they had good bank but he’s comparatively looking good these days .
What’s happening with your gharwala ,mummy has put a deadline kya to come home 😆
Yaasss sangeet ke pehle jo uska conversation tha riddhima ke sath... Uff kya lag raha tha uss time ☺️
Ekdum gulab jamun lag raha hai iss look mei 🤪☺️


Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Kaun best friend be??
Kaun sejal??
Riddhu kisi sejal ko nhi jaanti, uska bas ek hi well wisher h,
The innocent murderer Kabir
Ohhhh yaaaa that’s for sure
Well wisher and her best friend who she can share anything with against her husband and family
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
🤣🤣
I know but he doesn't have to dress like one, all is see is blood with him in red 😆
Cause he wanted to be a bloody murderer🤣
Literally🤪
Meanwhile, I am counting how many more such dardnaak ateet ke raaz Vansh has in his life till we finally get to see their SR...
Uma
Ragini
Ambassador car
Forget it I have made my peace ,Vansh ne bol diya aaj ki “Mein khud ek raaz hoon “
Matlab ye khatam hone ke baad koi aur raaz niklega and ye silisila chalta rahega hamesha forever 😆
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Maybe ex k liye wait kar raha hai...
I read on tt that Riddhima called person whose name starts with V or W ...and Kabir called Mishra...