Originally posted by: arisharosid20
I am ready to pay for anything just tell Shivi give update before she gets busy or I will cry 😭
Shivi, ari is back on blackmail moody... 🤭🤭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
I am ready to pay for anything just tell Shivi give update before she gets busy or I will cry 😭
Shivi, ari is back on blackmail moody... 🤭🤭
Good morning all...
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
I am ready to pay for anything just tell Shivi give update before she gets busy or I will cry 😭
This girl 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
But sorry Ari I can't... I need sometime to give rest to my mind and when I will write next it depends on the exam date which is yet to be announced 🙄🙄
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Shivi, ari is back on blackmail moody... 🤭🤭
Hmmm.... seeing 😆
But I don't think this time she'll succeed 🤷🏻♀️
Good morning everyone 🤗
Manasa di didn't gave her attendence yesterday...
Ande when will you come 😒
Good morning everyone 🤗
Manasa di didn't gave her attendence yesterday...
Ande when will you come 😒
Today also manas didn't give her attendance And ari also....
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Today also manas didn't give her attendance And ari also....
Yeah....only we are here 🤷🏻♀️
Are we people this much useless
Yes 😂😂 you have any doubts 🤭🤭🤭
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Yes 😂😂 you have any doubts 🤭🤭🤭
Now it is cleared 🤣