Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Aur woh nikamma se kitne? 😂
None🤪🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Aur woh nikamma se kitne? 😂
None🤪🤪
Bf is different
Making him a husband is different
And getting illegitimate children is another thing 🤣
Ur the one who started this! 😂
Originally posted by: .shivi396
It is invisible to me or something🤔🤪
Kyu be? Tu andhi bhi hai ab?
😂😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
That’s what u say
Aren’t u publishing about ur illegitimate one? Hiding things like Anupriya coz kabir was too the same 😂
My love for Jaebeom is pure😭
Don't talk about that Kabir🤪I don't know him🤣
Kisne dekha episode mujhe koi details mein bolo...
Originally posted by: .shivi396
I will Open and Close my eyes oy for Jaebeom😳
So now how are u typing these?
coz ur opening eyes only for him know
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Bf is different
Making him a husband is different
And getting illegitimate children is another thing 🤣
Ur the one who started this! 😂
I didn't started it🤢
And if I started it, I'm ending It🤪🤪
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Kyu be? Tu andhi bhi hai ab?
I got 4 eyes for a reason😎
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Me2 rish...
Haaaa yaar
Ever since the day Ishani told about it in the cruise I’m waiting for it and she kept mentioning about this like thrice now already
So really wanna see it