FF: Awakening (UPDATED Feb 20 2021: Ch.8 Page 9) - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Awesome... 👌👌👌

Loved it when Virat asked Patralekha to leave his room.. 👏👏

Hope he finds his Sai soon.. 

Originally posted by neeraja91

Waah ACP was so desperate he had to use police investigation tools to teack his wife. Glad Sai isn't injured abd is still in Nagpur. Ye Pratrek aur mahima kaun hai? Eager to find out ...

On a side note,I'm so glad Virat firmly asked pattharlekha to leave! When i read it, i imagined Neil as Virat saying it. Kaash show mein aise mauke milenge where Virat will just simply shoot her down. 

Thank you Neeraj.  😂 he finally used his brain to track Sai down.   Next chapter me pata chal jaye ja Prateek aur Mahima ke bare me.

Yes as the iTV is not showing us Virat speaking up to Pakhi...I wanted to have his character say those words...at least in my imagination.🤣

Originally posted by rekha_crm

Awesome... 👌👌👌

Loved it when Virat asked Patralekha to leave his room.. 👏👏

Hope he finds his Sai soon.. 

Thank you Rekha!!  He is getting close..  

Question is even if he finds Sai, will he "find the soul connection" with her?  I am going to work on the next chapter this week providing work projects and time I get.

Please give us an update! 

Please give us an update! 

Neerja I will update the Ch 5 in few hours.    Thank you for your reminder. 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

This was amazing! Finally virat gets to hear of Sai's state through a 3rd person POV and those people are objective in their opinion and they can see whats obvious- shes in pain, has been "abused" maybe not physically but definitely emotionally. Shes only 18 and she is going through so much. Virat has his heart in the right place but unfortunately he has not been able to be objective about the situation because its his family thats involved. Both in this FF and on the show. I wonder why Sai didn't tell prateek and mahima  her real name. Maybe shes scared to trust anyone now.

Look forward to seeing how Sai will react on seeing Virat and how Virat handles the situation now. 

Thank you for the update. Please write the next chapter soon! 

Edited by neeraja91 - 3 years ago

what an irony that strangers can sense sai’s pain but the one who is supposed to take care of her cannot.please continue soon. ❤️❤️❤️

This was amazing! Finally virat gets to hear of Sai's state through a 3rd person POV and those people are objective in their opinion and they can see whsts obvious- shes in pain, has been "abused" maybe bot physically but definitely emotionally. Shes only 18 and she is going through so much. Virat has his heart in the right place but unfortunately he has not been able to be objective about the situation because its his family thats involved. Both in this FF and on the show. I wonder why Sai didn't prateek and mahima  her real name. Maybe shes scared to trust anyone now.

Look forward to seeing how Sai will react seeng Virat and how Virat handles the situation now. 

Thank you for the update. Please write the next chapter soon! 

Thank you for your feedback.  I will draft the chapter 6 today and will wrap it up over coming Friday.  I have work training coming this week so not sure how the week itself will play out.   But will  try my best.

@Bold:   Virat needed to hear this from someone who was not associated with his family in anyway.  Prateek and Mahima didn't know Virat and Sai's relationship so what every they had told him was their unbiased opinion that that is what is going to give Virat the jolt he needed to wake up from his slumber.  So far he was in a state of denial but now he will be forced to look within and come to term that his "dil se aachi" family is just his illusion.