Waiting for tomorrow episode i mean 26th jan
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Waiting for tomorrow episode i mean 26th jan
We were discussing this earlier
We wanted them to have such parallel tracks so all have exposure and noone is tired and have time for their own family and hobbies
Fahmaan will have some more time space with Rani and Birju scenes including flashback, Megha no idea unless then get Veer scenes with Ramadheer family and villagers and doctorgiri
Rani flashback they good have given her a different costume for sometime
Originally posted by: caller123
Good they are taking on parellel tracks too as others leads will be too exhausted.
Just watched a spoiler.police at palace🤪
Veer roots should be in phases
Rajmata
the natural mother
siblings
Rani
Veer
loved Rajmata character, amazing bind for both generations
even Dadisa as such is same, she asks if Damaad is OK will do the rituals
Originally posted by: 72SFYGNVS5OTALWC
Rajmata kissing ranisaa or rani forehead??
Which truth? Ranisaa asking veer to leave rani in balia?
Yes shaila u r right.it will b out in phases,
Originally posted by: JXCBTVKG3A2OCSR7
that what vikram wanted 😆
I wouldn't be surprised if surti devi turned out to be a goat. 😆 May be a hen...
Originally posted by: caller123
Yup I too liked Briju as his love for Rani was pure.
That's why I said he is too good for her.
I really felt he would have kept Rani really happy if he had married Rani. he wouldn't have given her tears.
Bang on! It felt so pure. I have a feeling they will make Birju's character negative so that he doesn't overshadow Veer. 😳
Originally posted by: HFJRLKS22VHBG3UM
Where did all go?🤪
I am here 😆
Originally posted by: AV6WPB7QCEROXNG6
Just watched a spoiler.police at palace🤪
What was it? Do share!
going to search fr itOriginally posted by: flamingoAK
What was it? Do share!