Yeah I've watched his promo.. I'd goosebumps while watching promo too.. He is amongst fave in this season ❤️Originally posted by: Jayjaya79
Pawandeep won singer of the day. Brought tears in my eyes with his performace.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yeah I've watched his promo.. I'd goosebumps while watching promo too.. He is amongst fave in this season ❤️Originally posted by: Jayjaya79
Pawandeep won singer of the day. Brought tears in my eyes with his performace.
Originally posted by: Deadinside
Where is comedy? Harsh and other guy cracking jokes. I can't find anything to laugh.
Bahut hi wahiyat type hai.. Jispe sirf Ruby & Nikki ko hasi aa rahi hai🤪
Originally posted by: WhosTheFool
Sallu lagta hai Varub ki shaadi mai gaya hai, issliye WKW Shukku ke majboot aur Harsh and Raghav ke naajuk kandho pe chodh ke gaya hai.
Rashmi aur Tina bhi aayengi Uttran khelne
Raghav - Vikas bhai awesome hai.. apni proxy lagane khud hi aa jate hai 😂
Salmoon chicha ko bulao. Inse na ho payega. 😆Originally posted by: AngelAura
Harsh is also brought in for filler type episodes 😆
But yeah, both the guys are too boring today!
Rakhi Ko koi kuch nahi bolega bass 😡
Itni disgusted comedy kar rahe hai sona ji is in same age group as aly rubina and abhinav uncle nana pagal ho rahe
Cheap comedy 👎🏼
Originally posted by: Nachiketj
And Rubina u also don't throw that attitude on Rakhi okay I will throw u under the bus. Apne husband Ko Sambhal. Chal jaaa.
Ye sach hai ya hai sapna😲😆
Harsh- Bahar sab ritesh naam wale bande tension mai hai 😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Nachiketj
And Rubina u also don't throw that attitude on Rakhi okay I will throw u under the bus. Apne husband Ko Sambhal. Chal jaaa.
Ek dum se jazbaat badal gaye😲