Originally posted by: Vindria12
Aap toh ekdum talent ka pitara hain🤣
There's much more that no one here knows yet 🤣. I prefer not telling everything at once because it overwhelms most people 😆.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Vindria12
Aap toh ekdum talent ka pitara hain🤣
There's much more that no one here knows yet 🤣. I prefer not telling everything at once because it overwhelms most people 😆.
Originally posted by: ssttuuttii
There's much more that no one here knows yet 🤣. I prefer not telling everything at once because it overwhelms most people 😆.
Samr bro, same 🤜 🤣
Originally posted by: Vindria12
Bass waqt ne kiya haseen sitam🤣
Hum jaan na chahte hai ye haseen sitam 🤣.
Haha! 🤛🏼
So how do you answer the question - What do you do?
I dread this question and would like to know how others like me answer it. I could use some tips 🤣.
Originally posted by: ssttuuttii
There's much more that no one here knows yet 🤣. I prefer not telling everything at once because it overwhelms most people 😆.
Oh god😒
But will like to know other talents as well🤣
Originally posted by: ssttuuttii
Hum jaan na chahte hai ye haseen sitam 🤣.
Haseen sitam... Hme inn sb se dur rakha hai...aur itna dur rakha...ki 20 saal hogaye hain iss doori ke.... Mohabbat aur meri dooriyan badhti jaa ri umar ke saath saath🤣
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
I am trying my best to help 😂😂
Sorry, the baby is 3 months old, not 3 years, 🤣🤣
I sit holding her in my arms all the time 😆
Then it would be the best help you could do😆
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Tu free hai toh mera story padh k unres kar de 🤣
Na tb free nhi thi vo to just 5-10 mins check kr rahi thi IF pe notification🤣
Will read it soon😉
Originally posted by: ssttuuttii
Wow! I'm a Bharatnatyam dancer 😳.
Oohh.. that's understandable then 😆. In my case, most family events and trips occur when I have exams so I've rarely ever taken more than one leave 😆. Infact, It's a family joke now... my cousins ask me when I'll be having exams so that they can schedule things accordingly 🤣.
Enjoy with your cousin and her kid ⭐️.
Arre wahh tu dancer bhi hai
Aur kitna kuch baki hai abhi tere bare me jaan ne k liye😉
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
402