Saw a post in MF that Uma Raisinghania will be back. I'm so excited 😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Saw a post in MF that Uma Raisinghania will be back. I'm so excited 😆
Saw a post in MF that Uma Raisinghania will be back. I'm so excited 😆
Hope she is positive and not pagal like rest of VR clan
Originally posted by: whitewitch
Hope she is positive and not pagal like rest of VR clan
She may not be 😔
It must be AP's influence that made the whole family mad.
Helly in top 30 under 30 asian global list for choosing difficult roles at age of 25
This girl is making me fall for her each passing day
Saw a post in MF that Uma Raisinghania will be back. I'm so excited 😆
Its not confirmed that its flashback or permanent role
Bcz in tt there is buzz that mihir mishra gonna play ajay raisighania
TT pe iss BTS ne aag laga di🤣
Helly went behind Rrahul and both recreated the malang step in the same style.
I hope ridhimah kay bhi parents ko cvs layea...
Are they celebrating the director's birthday 😃
Yep. Kal ya parso tha Noel sir ka birthday
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
TT pe iss BTS ne aag laga di🤣
Helly went behind Rrahul and both recreated the malang step in the same style.
Haye malang dance step
Mai ja rahi hun usse phir se dekhne