Originally posted by: attiya1.3
She has fan base Jo vote Kia to show strength could have been apt reason!
But nahi...hum to bas kuch bhi bolyn gay😅😂
Apt reason for what?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: attiya1.3
She has fan base Jo vote Kia to show strength could have been apt reason!
But nahi...hum to bas kuch bhi bolyn gay😅😂
Apt reason for what?
Originally posted by: Silveraliax
When has she cheated?
Ruby se loyal kaun hain ISS season? She even supports people who throw her under the bus, I mean yeh toh kamal he hain.
I only remember Sid as a violent man. Aur kuch yaad nahi.
This entire task she has cheated. What do u mean when? 🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️
Originally posted by: ZTKQLBVMJHZ4PC3H
This entire task she has cheated. What do u mean when? 🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️
🤣🤣🤣
Extra masala - extended scene on Rakhi Arshi's -"Ritesh sirf mera hai" drama .. Arshi- Ritesh ko paas mai bitha k apple khilaugi 😂😂
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
Cheat kya kiya you are asking this after watching today’s episode? 😆 Good one
I cant watch episodes all the time. That's why I'm always coming later on after watching to summarise how DDT lied to me lol
I've not seen since Tuesday. I will only have time tomorrow maybe. Skip kar dungi sab.
Arshi was wrong here.
Originally posted by: Silveraliax
I cant watch episodes all the time. That's why I'm always coming later on after watching to summarise how DDT lied to me lol
I've not seen since Tuesday. I will only have time tomorrow maybe. Skip kar dungi sab.
Don’t bang ur head on walls . Fan fictions on Rubina another at lol . See epi for urself n enjoy lol .