Chit chat ban Raha hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Chit chat ban Raha hai
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Achaaaaa yeh Aish ki behen na? Main bhi sochoon...😆
Okay, so this is suuuuuuuuuuuper old but I never saw it, so pls indulge me 😳 Sharad ka response:
Source: https://twitter. com/J_kiran_/status/1304456357341519879
You’re indulging me I missed this - now I am thinking what else have I missed 😂
Chit chat ban Raha hai
YAY 😆 thanks aishu 🤗
😆😆🤗🤗 enjoy krna sab waha 🥳YAY 😆 thanks aishu 🤗
secret talent hai 🤣🤣
Bus keh do kabhi takabur nhi kiya 😂
nhi nhi kabhi takaburrrrr nhi Kia 🤣🤣Bus keh do kabhi takabur nhi kiya 😂
You’re indulging me I missed this - now I am thinking what else have I missed 😂
That thread has a lot of things I missed! 😆
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Achaaaaa yeh Aish ki behen na? Main bhi sochoon...😆
Okay, so this is suuuuuuuuuuuper old but I never saw it, so pls indulge me 😳 Sharad ka response:
Source: https://twitter. com/J_kiran_/status/1304456357341519879
Start sy hi stalking game high thi inki