Really? Batane keliye shukriya 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Really? Batane keliye shukriya 🤣
I like this😎
She was the one who said she loves to be Nightmare😆
Now I'm her Nightmare🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
But my net is showing Nakhra Rish
Abeeeee
Itna saasta net?? Kis kam ka hai?? Tu aur teri net, dono ek jaise toh hai!!! Nikammi, trash 4 ever 😂😂
Do whatever it takes to make it right and watch all
Originally posted by: .shivi396
I like this😎
She was the one who said she loves to be Nightmare😆
Now I'm her Nightmare🤣
Woahh, savage BGM for you 😎🤣
CC me abhi padhare hum 🤪
😂😂😂
Ayu knows where I’ve set my limits!! My compromise and exception is only for my Rrahul baby
Originally posted by: .shivi396
I like this😎
She was the one who said she loves to be Nightmare😆
Now I'm her Nightmare🤣
Zyada udo maat!!
This isn’t a nightmare at all, learn the definition of nightmare 😂😂