Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
phir se tera naamkaran hua😆
I’ve literally got 15 or more names here.by now already
That I’ve lost the count and the names as to what they’re 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
phir se tera naamkaran hua😆
I’ve literally got 15 or more names here.by now already
That I’ve lost the count and the names as to what they’re 😂😂
Hn IN vampire mat ban jana...
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
agar mein aisha karate toh mere maa peeche aake bola te breakfast ke waqt toh phone chod..phone kahi bhaag ne wala nahi hai 😆
Mein room mein breakfast kar rahi hu...
Mom dekhti toh chin leti phone...
15...😲Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I’ve literally got 15 or more names here.by now already
That I’ve lost the count and the names as to what they’re 😂😂
Forum mein koyi tujhe rishi ke naam se bulata hai kya 😆
aacha...😆Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Mein room mein breakfast kar rahi hu...
Mom dekhti toh chin leti phone...