awww! 🤗
i missed you also
I'm good!
was busy with work 🤪
2021 ki kand meri workload double hua 🤦🏼♀️🤦🏼♀️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
awww! 🤗
i missed you also
I'm good!
was busy with work 🤪
2021 ki kand meri workload double hua 🤦🏼♀️🤦🏼♀️
Originally posted by: scorp1AN
awww! 🤗
i missed you also
I'm good!
was busy with work 🤪
2021 ki kand meri workload double hua 🤦🏼♀️🤦🏼♀️
Aww this 2021 is very hectic n busy for u haan poor u🤗 hang in der❤️
Omelet...
Tu kitne din se nahi ayi...
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hola Nisha🤗
hi soni...
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Aww this 2021 is very hectic n busy for u haan poor u🤗 hang in der❤️
yup! already trying 🤗
tujhe kya broken recorder ki tarah same baat ko baar baar repeat karna hai🤣