Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Why so allergic from vicks??
They don’t like that smell ya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Why so allergic from vicks??
They don’t like that smell ya
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
jahaan tum ho wahaan Main bhi hoon..🤣
Main bhi
They don’t like that smell ya
😆
I love that smell of menthol as I was so used to my mom applying that for her headaches,,😆
Main bhi
yup you too..😆🤗
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
😆
I love that smell of menthol as I was so used to my mom applying that for her headaches,,😆
Even I like
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
yup you too..😆🤗
🤣🤣🤣
Hi all 30 mins till work is over and they have not given us anything to do 😒
Originally posted by: rheuji17
Hi all 30 mins till work is over and they have not given us anything to do 😒
hey Rhea...🤗
how are you doing?/
How is work??
Hey Darshi 🤗 I am good how about you and work is ok they so behind on training us that they need to find us something to do we have to wait for the other group to train I want to sleep lol 😆
Originally posted by: rheuji17
Hey Darshi 🤗 I am good how about you and work is ok they so behind on training us that they need to find us something to do we have to wait for the other group to train I want to sleep lol 😆
🤗
I am good at work.. lot of pending work has piled up because of a colleague had quit the job.. so trying to complete as much as I can..😆
Hahah.enjoy the free time whatever you get.. cz once you have started working at full pace you wont get free time..😆
go home get freshen up and sleep..
Hope you are getting enough sleep..