Yeah you did.. but I already saw the pic.. I think Mayura posted it🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yeah you did.. but I already saw the pic.. I think Mayura posted it🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Sweety 🤗
Aaj kal kiddos ki harkathein teek nahi hei 😆 btw it's too cute ❤️ voot never plays the original song because of copyright problem 😵
😆😆 Kiddos humein unhe aur bhi zyada pyaar karne pe majboor kar raha hai. 😆
Btw, 👏 for the whole team for giving such a sequence without making it even a bit awkward/ott or anything like of that sort.
Haan!! Yeh copyright issue & all.😵
Yeah Sharaf ❤️
PrecAp mein ta? 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: listmist
Haan woh bhi hai😆
Did you swa starting scene me kaise haath pakad k aaye the❤️❤️😆
Heina ❤️
Haan bon ne toh kaske pakade hue arahi thi apne patibabu ko🤪☺️
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Sweety 🤗
Aaj kal kiddos ki harkathein teek nahi hei 😆 btw it's too cute ❤️ voot never plays the original song because of copyright problem 😵
More like their own problem cause zee tv, sony tv, star plus all of them plays original songs in their website videos.
Haan never expected though
I'm waiting for that ☺️ lagta hei jaldi milne wali hei 🤪
Do bride’s parents also attend Bou bhaat rasam??
Good question ? 🤢
Just to boost your excitement 🤪
Originally posted by: listmist
Yeh lalz aur meri secret baat hai😆😳🤪
Yessshhhhhhh 🤪☺️😆