Originally posted by: whitewitch
Meri heythu ki wish poori ho gayi
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKOsU8JhHSq/?igshid=pssqblbkm7eb
Haan Anu 🤗
acchi aur happywali shaadi chahiye mere ko
dil se😳
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: whitewitch
Meri heythu ki wish poori ho gayi
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKOsU8JhHSq/?igshid=pssqblbkm7eb
Haan Anu 🤗
acchi aur happywali shaadi chahiye mere ko
dil se😳
Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet
Exactly
hope we sustain our previous position atleast of 1.5 or worst 1.3
we shouldn't dip more
I think it will, Heytal becoz its the trp of those leaving her alone,PC episodes still hope that it doesn't go down 1.3 atleast.
I think it will, Heytal becoz its the trp of those leaving her alone,PC episodes still hope that it doesn't go down 1.3 atleast.
fingers crossed😳
Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet
fingers crossed😳
Hmm🤞
Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet
fingers crossed😳
Haan
Lots of track are there
Ajay ki death
Rudra ka negative shade
Kava normal ho gaya https://www.instagram.com/p/CKOvhGhhmIk/?igshid=14b2hh279rr91
We were makinh theories to theories while
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKO3CJkhGrM/?igshid=4bxzb4ep2248
Even I want to know karna kya chahte yaha
https://twitter.com/hellyxrrahul/status/1351561394953486341?s=21