Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
I think she will skip....
She would read whole but may reply to few
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
I think she will skip....
She would read whole but may reply to few
I got 221 notifications...
I think today itself this cc will complete...
I can't even if I try 🤣
Ok....
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
I got 221 notifications...
I think today itself this cc will complete...
It'll soon but can't say today
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Until she stops going against me😈🤣
She will not stop going against you and she will not stop killing her....
And the reason is you because you are the creator 🤣
Great....
That will happen when you give update 🤣
Same here....
And here too I am with soujanya di 🤣
Now manas should give update....
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Oh God again
It will stop when you give update....
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Attending class along with chatting.... I mean spamming 🤪 🤣
What will do in exam...