Originally posted by: arryline
I got this for you ,temple massaging 😆
https://twitter.com/ankritip/status/1351448782357946369?s=21
I hope he doesnt have any major headache issue.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: arryline
I got this for you ,temple massaging 😆
https://twitter.com/ankritip/status/1351448782357946369?s=21
I hope he doesnt have any major headache issue.
This is his Twisted Season 1 look.
Possible long shooting hours also could be a habit .
Originally posted by: arryline
Possible long shooting hours also could be a habit .
He does it most of the time in almost all the IVs and also to cover up his expression
eeshu🤗
Kaise hai...?
Gauriiiiii...
nishu🤗Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Gauriiiiii...
Din kaise ja raha hai?
maaza mein... 😆
konsa new kdrama start kiya hai?