Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalma007 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Waiting for an update here... we haven't forgotten this beautiful fanfiction! Update kab milega?

arsh_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalma007

Waiting for an update here... we haven't forgotten this beautiful fanfiction! Update kab milega?

I'm sorry to keep you waiting Riya but I've been really busy with studies πŸ˜”

I don't think I'll be able to update before the weekend but I will try my best, hope you understand πŸ˜Š

arsh_7 thumbnail

Note:

So my holidays are over and online classes started on monday (is it only me or do your professors or teachers give you double the work when you're at home?) and just thought I'll let you know that I won't be able to update as frequently now. I don't even know if I'll be able to update every week but if so then only on the weekends.

I'm sorry to those who are eagerly waiting for the next chapter but I don't think I'll be able to make it this week πŸ˜’ or else the chapter will turn out horrible and I think we all prefer quality over quantity, right?

With that being said I'll head to anatomy class.

Bye, see you soon πŸ˜Š

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: arsh_7

Note:

So my holidays are over and online classes started on monday (is it only me or do your professors or teachers give you double the work when you're at home?) and just thought I'll let you know that I won't be able to update as frequently now. I don't even know if I'll be able to update every week but if so then only on the weekends.

I'm sorry to those who are eagerly waiting for the next chapter but I don't think I'll be able to make it this week πŸ˜’ or else the chapter will turn out horrible and I think we all prefer quality over quantity, right?

Bye, see you soon πŸ˜Š

It's okay

Take your own timeπŸ‘πŸΌ

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arsh_7

Note:

Bye, see you soon πŸ˜Š

Don't worry. 

Take your own time...πŸ‘πŸΌ

arsh_7 thumbnail

Chapter 9

"Moksh jaldi karo! Tumhe der hojaaye gi!," Malhar said waiting impatiently while Sampada was tying his shoe laces.

"Haa baba, kar raha ho. Lekin nani kab aayegi? Woh hamesha mujhe time par tayyar karti hai," he asked on which Sampada passed an angry look towards Moksh.

"Shaam tak aajayenge Moksh," Malhar replied.

Sarthak had gone out of the city for a few days due to a case as he was a lawyer and Anupriya had accompanied him.

Malhar dropped Moksh at school and headed to Kalyani's house. He had found out where she lived through Ayushi who he had met at school today.

He rang the doorbell and after a few seconds the door was opened by somebody. 

It was Sanvi.

"Aap, yaha?," she asked surprised.

"Kaun hai, Sanvi?"

Malhar saw Kalyani coming down the stairs.

As soon as she saw him, she froze. Their eyes locked for a split second.

Sanvi knew they needed some privacy so she excused herself and went to her room.

"Mujhe tumse koi zaroori baat karni hai," Malhar said breaking the silence.

Kalyani signalled him to come inside and he did.

"Actually, mujhe Ayushi ke bare me baat karni thi," he said carefully.

Kalyani's eyes instantly shot up. She knew this was coming.

Sensing the panic in Kalyani's eyes, Malhar quickly added: "Dekho mai Ayushi tumse cheenunga nahi lekin woh meri bhi beti hai aur mai chaatha hoon ki-"

"Nahi! Ayushi sirf meri beti hai! Mai meri beti ko aapke paas nahi jaane dungi!," Kalyani interrupted.

Fear and panic was clearly visible on her face.

"Dekho Kalyani, mai Ayushi ka baba hu aur mujhe uss par pura hak hai. Tum mujhse yeh hak cheen nahi sakti. Humare past me jo kuch hua tha uss me Ayushi ki koyi galti nahi hai aur mai nahi chaahta ki usse apne baba ka pyaar na mile," he said.

"Dekhiye Malharji, mai ek baat saaf saaf keh deti hu ki Ayushi sirf meri beti hai aur mai usse jitna hosake utna aap se door rakhungi," she almost shouted.

Malhar's patience reached it's limit.

"Kalyani, mat bhulo ki humara divorce nahi hua hai. Iska matlab hai ki mai abhi bhi tumhara pati hu aur Ayushi meri beti hai aur agar mai chahu toh legally uski custody bhi maang sakta hoon," he informed her.

Kalyani's confidence was shattered. He was going to snatch Ayushi from her.

She felt her eyes getting wet and she was trying her best to not lose control over her feelings.

To her relieve, her phone rang at the right time.

"Hello?...ok...haan, mai abhi aati hoon...bye," She talked on the phone.

"Mujhe hospital jaana hoga," she informed Malhar.

"Kyun? Tumhari tabiyat theek nahin hai?," he asked concerned.

"Nahin, doctor hoon mai."

For a split second she saw a smile on Malhar's face. Was he happy for her? But she just brushed it off. He had ruined her life, why would he be happy for her?

Malhar however was actually really proud of her. She had studied and had become a doctor and he couldn't have wished for more but how much he had wished he was there with her when she achieved this.

He nodded and left the place.

He was driving to the police station and was processing what had just happened. He suddenly felt guilty for demanding Ayushi's custody. How would he feel if somebody wanted to snatch Moksh from him?

Of course he was mad at Kalyani and Ayushi was his daughter but he had no right to snatch her from her mother who has been raising her since the past 7 years.

Kalyani on the other hand was panicking. She didn't understand why on earth he wanted to snatch Ayushi from her when he was the one who wanted to kill the child before it was even born. She didn't know what to do as one wrong step could lead to her losing her daughter. She regretted the day she had decided to come back to Aurangabad.

While she was driving back home her eyes fell on somebody near the market and her eyes instantly got teary.

Who was it?

I hope this part was somewhat OK to read.

I know it's kinda short so I'm sorry for that πŸ˜’

I don't know when the next chapter is going to be finished but I think I'll be able to update on the weekend πŸ˜Š

Edited by arsh_7 - 3 years ago
Melina20 thumbnail

Am I gonna get a PM or should I use my beloved Google Translater?

Kalma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Aww Noor what a beautiful and emotional update πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I m so touched by it....they both have so many unexpressed feelings 😭😭

I m eagerly waiting for your next update...don't worry take your time... studies comes first...jab free hogi tab next update dena...we ll wait ❣️

Thank you for writing πŸ’

Edited by Kalma18 - 3 years ago
Melina20 thumbnail

Thanks for the PM so let's begin: 

The chapter is well written and you described the feelings of both Kalyani and Malhar quite well but I feel like the story is moving forward a bit too fast. The revelations are happening so quickly (Ayushi, KalMa's past, Kalyani's profession to Malhar) so I would recommend slowing it down a bit and building up some suspense. Of course I'm not telling you to go 'tv show writer mode' and reveal one thing every ten chapters but I think you get what I'm saying. The grammer was good and I couldn't find any typos, so good job on that. 

The story is getting quite interesting though πŸ‘πŸΌ

Waiting for your next update 

Edited by Melina20 - 3 years ago
arsh_7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalma18

Aww Noor what a beautiful and emotional update πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I m so touched by it....they both have so many unexpressed feelings 😭😭

I m eagerly waiting for your next update...don't worry take your time... studies comes first...jab free hogi tab next update dena...we ll wait ❣️

Thank you for writing πŸ’

Aww, your feedbacks are always the sweetest Minnie β€οΈ

I was a bit nervous about this chapter so I'm glad you liked it 

Thanks for understanding πŸ˜Š