I am doing better now Asfia.. 🤗
How are you?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am doing better now Asfia.. 🤗
How are you?
I am doing good dear🤗🤗
I am so happy to see you back.. please take care🤗
Dhanu🤗
I am happy to be here after ages re.. How are you behen??
I am doing better re..
Missed your reviews re..
Lots of love to you Shaheen❤️
I'm also good.. last week se free hu thoda so visiting forum...
So glad to know you're doing better now⭐️
Btw Happy New year 🤗
How are you Afu?🤗
I am doing better now behen.. ❤️🤗
I'm also good
It feels so nice to see u back here🤗❤️
hello aap humko jaanti nahi shaayad but hum aapko jaante hain😆,welcome back🤗hope your doing well now❤️Dhanu🤗
I am happy to be here after ages re.. How are you behen??
I am doing better re..
Missed your reviews re..
LU - short update. please watch the full episode on TV guys!
I don’t think we have ever interected!! Hi I am Nima🤗
Arre but Bon ke haq ka kya???😆 She is still a child na isliye fayada utha raha hai.. but once she is grown up, tab pata chalega kya haal hota hai biwi pe chillane ka!!🤣🤣🤣
Dunno about interaction but I know you Nima😆🤗 I'm Dhanashree, you can call me Dhanu😆
Ani ke maze hain jab tak she's child🤪 once she knows she is the WIFE dekhna Ani ka kya haal hota 🤣 din mein taare dikhenge🤣
I'm also good dear❤️
Glad to see you back..😳
I was so glad that finally som bola kuch🤪🤣 that too against his baba🤣