Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: weirdladki
https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/1254
One more one shot ☺️
next post for FC
Will read it soon
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Mujhe OSO dekhke itna bura nehi laga jitna Alone climax se laga only because of THIS MAN 😭 I mean it was a huge kind of betrayal, his whole life turned out to be a lie and KSG was outstanding portraying the aghast, pain and loyalty. Kabir was broken, shattered still loyal 💔
What about Alone 2 with Bipasha again. Kabir meets Bipasha after a few years. She has entirely different personality. A shattered Kabir finds love in her again.
TV Fanatic -- what about a story if you are not working on any
Originally posted by: weirdladki
So having said that in the previous post. I wrote an Aditya Neha story. In another universe. Anyone interested? 🙈
You have to ask?
Beautiful
why don't you post instead of link
My writing index. Leave the others if you are core hearted KSGian
I guess allowed but not sure
need next page
Send kaise karna hai pics yaha ....I mean I don't know all the functions