
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

congrats nila🥳on becoming a goldieOriginally posted by: BrightShine
I wanna see what is in store for the other finalists😊
Originally posted by: BrightShine
I wanna see what is in store for the other finalists😊
Congrats Nila 🥳 🥳
Ramesh-Mr.Dont care,he literally didnt care much about his stay😆
Anitha-Bold and beautiful,so true👍🏼
Ajeedh-Lovable,he was sweet to all
Suchi-Fearless
Vel-Dude🤣Andha glasses pathu kuduthangala
Ramesh is a vetti dude . When he came back second time for paatti task he was protecting will like SBChoudhry sothu . Veetla sema dose vitrupaanga pola . When this Rekha went and took papers he wanted to started checking her . She was shouting physical violence instead of touch . Udana namma BB4 Sivaji came to check .. first time he said I’m going to divorce my pondatti ... vettamma athe maari solli iruchu pola performance thaangala
enaku indha gif nyabagam vandhachi,edhuku'nu solla maten🤐😆

Originally posted by: BrightShine
I wanna see what is in store for the other finalists😊
Congrats for color change 🥳
Originally posted by: Honeyarjun
Congrats Nila 🥳 🥳
Thanks🤗
Sam preformance.. she looks beautiful 😳❤️
Brave heart my little heart broke ennada ithu ellam
Sam❤️such a graceful dancer