Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
To ab wo sansaaki ladkiyo jaise hi hasle to baat bane🤣
Tere haath se pikar pani
Daasi de ban jau rani
Chaand ko dekhu
Haath me jodu
Karwachoth ka vrat me todu
Achchanak song yad aa gya mujhe ye
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Aare tujhe off road wali side me bethna tha na😆
Arre koi nahi tu Jaake sirf Dance N Food Njoy karke Nikal lena🤣
Ya ya and I’ll be staying there in that hotel overnight tomorrow 😂😂
My sister sat in that side 😂😂
I’m going to meet my other two best friends there and I told him I’m only coming for them and not for u 🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
To ab wo sansaaki ladkiyo jaise hi hasle to baat bane🤣
😂😂😂😂😂😂
Sure 🤣
By the time I may come India and meet u
Actually plans are shift to India permanently 😆
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Abeeee 🔪🔪🔪
u want the opposite side vehicles to hit my face?
Tomorrow I’m having a wedding there and it’s my ex boyfriend’s!!
he’s like u should come and I won’t feel good if u don’t come and attend my wedding!! I said oye this isn’t ITV where u expect me to come and break ur marriage 😂😂
Are jana maza aayega i have experienced this shit its really good feeling 🤣
They got married n ur still single🤪
😂😂😂
Dho pakki saheli yon ke beech unn dono ke wajese
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
To take care of her in her budapa pan?? 😂😂😂😂
Yes🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Ya ya and I’ll be staying there in that hotel overnight tomorrow 😂😂
My sister sat in that side 😂😂
I’m going to meet my other two best friends there and I told him I’m only coming for them and not for u 🤣
Wow,bichare ka dil firse tut jaayega😆