Yes yes 😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes yes 😂😂😂
It’s just 10:30 for me
All others in Eastern time zone
I am in pacific time zone
So I will be behind 3hrs to darshi and gang
Ohh i see 🤪
So you are 3hrs behind👍🏼
California right ?
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Main dil se chahti hu ke yeh ship dube coz he can do much better
Okkkk
Dekhte hai kiski dil ki murad puri hogi
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Bohoth zyada
I’m traveling out of town with friends and sister and I can’t even laugh here 😂😂 they’ll be like wtf is wrong with me
To window se bahar face karke hasle🤣
Originally posted by: JXMTLNW5GPPNFPII
mujhe aur un dono ko aashiwad do ki sab safal rahe🤣
Go ahead baachi
All blessings with u🤣🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
You got it🤣🤣
See something useful happened with me🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Aake 2 minute me farar😆
6 Baje surat fir Vyara ki bas me 7:30 ko ghar🥳
Arey esa kyu 😆
Matlab city me nahi aayegi 🤪
Yes
Los Angeles
Mein Hollywood queen hoon🤣🤣
See something useful happened with me🤣
We are useful when it comes to useless things i guess🤣🤣