This is one of her most beuaitul looks, seriously she looks like a goddess ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This is one of her most beuaitul looks, seriously she looks like a goddess ❤️
Originally posted by: I-Got-You
Love the choker neckpiece and earrings ❤️
Atleast she’s not wearing those chamkili earrings 😆
I like the pins, they're cute 😆
Kindly share in ddt too
Originally posted by: I-Got-You
😂
Apparently we're named as team dhritrashtra by some ghandhari Fanclub😵
If BB14 were Mahabharat, we would be team Krishna.
Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift
I have a bad feeling this season is not ending in Feb
Otherwise why would they send a proxy so late?
How long is this cursed season going on for 😒
This seasons not that bad.
Yaha forum pe Kuch logo ki logic meri smjh se bahir hai🤣
Yaha forum pe Kuch logo ki logic meri smjh se bahir hai🤣
Bohot dhuaan tha aaj toh 🤣
fire brigade se bhi Kam nhi horaha tha waha 🤣🤣🤣