Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Pata nahi kab badhegi trp.....but i am happy that atleast it is consistent.
As long as its not dropping I'm ok. Though I did expect a rise in trp. But nevertheless I guess people like saas bahu dramas like SNS etc more than sensible shows.. can't help it.
Plus this trp calculation itself is questionable
Sony tv's new show Ahilya Bai got 1.2 ratings. Understood. Ahilya Bai is the new competition. 😅
Sony tv's new show Ahilya Bai got 1.2 ratings. Understood. Ahilya Bai is the new competition. 😅
Humein yahaan nahi, TRP calculation and analysis committee mein hona chahiye tha😆
Humara time slot safe hai...
Pandya store ko 11 ka slot mila
Another show coming soon on star plus
Ignore double post
Ignore double Post