I feel like next weekend is biker themed 😆 not that I mind. Seems more normal than travelling the solar system 😆
https://twitter.com/umama_younus/status/1350367003710808064?s=21
Bani on bike ride?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I feel like next weekend is biker themed 😆 not that I mind. Seems more normal than travelling the solar system 😆
https://twitter.com/umama_younus/status/1350367003710808064?s=21
Bani on bike ride?
Sapera baba also gone 😆 I want to know if anyone is going to be alive 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKGK5TopK8T/?igshid=p9xizaclvibc
Jai killed him also. Veer forgot Bani. Bani being aadi naagin doesn't know what to do. She l be bolenath help me.
God I hate these tracks they always separate Vani and use stupid memory loss marriage tracks.
🤣🤣 pehle itne sare logo ko late hai phr sab ko mardete hai 🤣🤣
🤣🤣 pehle itne sare logo ko late hai phr sab ko mardete hai 🤣🤣
This is muktas insaaf 🤣
Bani on bike ride?
I would hope it’s with her cheelu but knowing Mukta it won’t be that 😆 but yeah she’s going to be on a bike
hum pe bhi koi Insaaf krdo plz🤣🤣This is muktas insaaf 🤣
Originally posted by: LoveMyself_sri
Jai killed him also. Veer forgot Bani. Bani being aadi naagin doesn't know what to do. She l be bolenath help me.
God I hate these tracks they always separate Vani and use stupid memory loss marriage tracks.
😆 This is an ekta serial 😆 we should thank god this is a finite series otherwise god knows what else they would’ve done 😆
hum pe bhi koi I saaf krdo plz🤣🤣
🤣🤣 That will never happen because this is difficultwala love not insaafwala 🤣