• IF Annual Awards 2020• |Sheep Award P.18| - Page 14

Posted: 3 years ago

Special shout out to my dearest  Graphicer friends, FanFiction Graphicers' Award Winners, Priya185....18Shabbo.... BitterBerry... Koeli❤️& Leena🌺🌺🌺. 

Bloom and Wild: All kinds of love | Milled

Ha ha ha ... an Award for the One who writes long posts?!! 🤣 

Well... well, thanks to all for this ecstatic verdict for my elaborate expressiveness!! 😆Respecting this unison decision for my uniqueness! 

It means I have to Sudharofy a bit, will try not to get this Award next year! 😛

limjaebeom: happy rose day from jb : Prince Yugyeom | Yugyeom, Jaebum, Rose

Edited by Viswasruti - 3 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners 🥳👏

Special shout out to Nabz, Appy, Leena and Ankita 🥳🥳

Darshi tumhara shayrana andaaz last day of the contest dekhne ko mila 😎

A well deserved award for you👏

Edited by braveheartdoc - 3 years ago

Congratulations everyone!🥳

The siggies are soo beautiful!☺️

A special mention for the awesomely beautiful siggies🥰🥰😍😍

“Like all good things, our Great Grand Buffet of India Forums comes to an end🤧. But before the curtain falls and the dishes are collected to be  cleaned up, stored away and we await a new season, one final delicacy needs to be plated. 

At your service, we bring out to you, DAY 4

"The Sheep Awards ”

Nabz: I love biryani🤩

Mahi: Yes we know 😒. Seems like today our dear friend might not be of any help given her love for mutton 😬 we mean Sheep✌️.

Pro: And in the quest for finding the best of the Sheep for you all, we’ve reached our first dish on the menu. It’s the best way a Sheep can be known, laced with google search, fried in confusion, our star Kebab, Best Sheep🤩🤩🤩:

Nabz: I love biryani🤩

Madz: We’ve established that🙄 but since eternity what has not been established, is a Korma recipe. It’s always different from the usual, unique to what is conventionally known. And is thus served at IF with a flourish of questionable choices, as Wolf Sheep 

Nabz: I love bir-

Mahi: We know that already!!!🤬 

Pro: Edit edit 😱

Mahi: Sorry for the blackout ladies and gentlemen, but it was done to lead you all towards our next display of gourmet. The one that holds a whole herd of sheep on skewers, basted with troubles and garnished with fresh dilemmas, presenting Mutton Tikka of IF; Best Shepherd

Nabz: I lo-

Pro: Love it when our Chef special is part of the menu🤩. An assorted collection of flavours, incorporating spices from all over India Forums, the marvellous Mutton Curry aka Best Game

Nabz: I-

Madz: Imagine being served so much protein and still feel dull? Well we saved the best for the last, made with too much spare time, with a dash of enthusiasm, serving hot Rogan Josh of all, Most Active Sheep

Nabz: Well I suppose we don’t serve biryani.🤧

Mahi: We did once, but you never even let it out of the kitchen!😒🤯

Pro: Cutting out our food issues, the end of our event has come🤧. We hope everyone of you had a great time.😘

Madz: Until we meet again, here’s some hazmola for your haazma.

https://i.imgur.com/qLP9pqv.gif

Day 4 Credits

Chef: 18shabbo

GraphicersKoeli

Tagsproteeti

ProofreadingMsChanadlerBong

Color Coding: WildestDreams

https://i.imgur.com/qLP9pqv.gif

And before saying goodbye, I’d like to thank the chef aka the writers and the sig makers for the amazing work they did.

Chefs: Mannmohanaa, proteeti, Viswasruti, 18shabbo

Graphicers: HateSober, Koeli, Leenaaa, MsChanadlerBong, proteeti, Sonserina_Reina, Wistfulness, 18shabbo

But there are some amazing people without whom, these awards wouldn't have happened. They worked behind the scene making sure to deliver to chefs and graphicers everything, right on time.

The mastermind who was behind these awards was our shooter Koeli

braveheartdoc was the in house Tag&Siggies coordinator.

The vote counting board included

18shabbo

Alexia_Wilson

braveheartdoc

proteeti

WildestDreams

And lastly, Alexia_Wilson and WildestDreams were the overall in charge of whole show.

And this is it from our ends!

Hope you all had fun and enjoyed these last 4 days with us!😎

Regards

IF DT

Edited by WildestDreams - 3 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners including Kiffs, Parm, Hina and Alexia 🤗