Love love love..all love...RiAnsh is love...let the two heart find the peace with each other..beautiful as always 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Love love love..all love...RiAnsh is love...let the two heart find the peace with each other..beautiful as always 🤗
Wow ❤️
Too good
Riddhu killing kabir
And vansh protecting her
You portrayed both of their emotions so beautifully.
This is the vansh we know, the one who protects her from crime not the one who asks her to commit a crime
this was so beautiful. they both are crazy but they know what matter them the most.
Gur this is what passionate love is not what witness on screen🤢
nice summation loved the flow of emotions
just cant stop praising your writing skills 👍🏼
Gur,di aag laga di. Keep it up👍🏼
Heart beating faster than ever, shaky breaths and cold palms and feet, girl, what did you do to me with this writing of yours? Damn, woman! It had so much power, compassion, serenity and everything that I can't express through mere words.
I can't begin to tell you how much I loved this piece, as I do, your other writings. All I can do is thank you for this one. So, a massive thank you for this one-shot.🤗 ❤️
Awesome gur👏👏👏
Now this is what we call a perfect cliff scene👏
Wish they would have shown something like this
I hope they'll show something like this in future❤️
Lyrics well justified in this OS 👍🏼
Excellent,brilliant and utterly passionate.loved it. Thanks 🙏👏👏👏👏👏👏
His caring and understanding that she is distraught that she killed Kabir, was 👏👏
Didn't see that coming esp. from him. 🤗
As usual, beautifully penned down❤️