Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

she also said “I was speaking for their betterment but .... yeh saley log......” 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️... pretty demeaning imho to say.. yeh saley log ....

Eijaz was good when he said. I will eat for breakfast lunch and dinner whatever bb sent 😹😹😹

Abhi batao, kuch ho sakta hai inka? Na ye apne kagzi mehel se neeche ayenge, nor will she ever accept that she may also be wrong. 

At most they will sit blank faced on WKV and say 'sorry sir' 'my fault sir's 'yes sir' 'no sir'. Empty sorry, empty faces and empty hearts!

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So how is ms ruby numero uno. 🤔🤔🤔. Drithrashtra bhaktee ka itnaa support kahaan se aah rahaan hain? Mind u I have no idea on who she is. 🤦🏻‍♂️😹😹. But is this like trump? I can do what I want and people still vote for me ? 

Yeah just like Jamoora and chicha do a lot of shit and talk a load of shit and still manage to have a support, so does Rubina. Only difference is Rubina gets the bashing on the weekend whereas the MCPs get a free pass from the host. So naturally a part of the audience support her.  

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: StarkGirl93

Yes I watch live feed and I see Rahul absolutely obsessed with Rubina and abhinav too.

The man talks continuously of them.

Yesterday was a big example he spent hours just bitching about them while the other group were playing kabaddi and what not. 

So from where I see it it’s Rahul and his group that are obsessed. 
His game is only Rubina Rubina Rubina. 

coz rubina is turning vamp of this season🥳

Jitni charcha utna rubinagiri ka mukauta public ke saamne giregi

Rahul.is doing real narrative of rubinagiri

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

https://twitter.com/SwaraaKarnik/status/1349610413588025346

Reminds me of “soup nazi” from Seinfeld 😹😹😹 - No soup for u!!

Rakhee is totally yeda ban kar peda khao mode  ofc she doesn’t mean it when she says she won’t eat while eating away heartily !!! 😹😹😹🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Originally posted by: StarkGirl93

Yeah just like Jamoora and chicha do a lot of shit and talk a load of shit and still manage to have a support, so does Rubina. Only difference is Rubina gets the bashing on the weekend whereas the MCPs get a free pass from the host. So naturally a part of the audience support her.  

Wait. Who are the MCPs? 🤔🤔. I didn’t see MCP behavior from any (yet). Except abhinavs over reaction to a hi5 and don’t touch my wife. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Originally posted by: ap.87

what the f*ck. 3.3 Lakh views for the sonali fight video in just 20hrs

youtube.com / watch?v=f-iIKaV3GGI

matlab samjho aap. Yeh ms phogat ka support base is huge. Aisey hee koi election naheen jeet taa.

Woh shaayad chubina so kuchal degi. In the show itself. Bahaar ki zaroorat hee naa padey. If u are chubina fans you must start massive trending to start vote banks for her. Etc. warnaa game over shaayad. Just saying ... lag jao aaj sey hi to vote day and night for chubina 🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

So how is ms ruby numero uno. 🤔🤔🤔. Drithrashtra bhaktee ka itnaa support kahaan se aah rahaan hain? Mind u I have no idea on who she is. 🤦🏻‍♂️😹😹. But is this like trump? I can do what I want and people still vote for me ? 

ye sawaal, last season se puccha ja rha hai, par koi jawab nhi mil rha🤔

last season ka winner shukkla bhi kuchh issi tabiyat ka tha, unhe bhi SM pr isse bhi jyada support milta tha.

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Wait. Who are the MCPs? 🤔🤔. I didn’t see MCP behavior from any (yet). Except abhinavs over reaction to a hi5 and don’t touch my wife. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

yes ur right, abhinav is MCP😔

Originally posted by: anonymouse1

ye sawaal, last season se puccha ja rha hai, par koi jawab nhi mil rha🤔

last season ka winner shukkla bhi kuchh issi tabiyat ka tha, unhe bhi SM pr isse bhi jyada support milta tha.

Hmm. I didn’t watch bb after Gulati season. And just saw few days ago for this one. ... so what’s this Ruby’s background. Is she ekta kapoor ki household name waali serial gal loved by all the golden oldies ? That normally doesn’t translate to votes unless young uns watching soaps these days. 

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Mujhe kyun lag raha hai ke gehre sankat ke badal mandara rahe hain aur chulbul jasoos jald yahan se nishkaasit hone wala hai😒