Prove it vansh 🤣
Mar k kya...🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Prove it vansh 🤣
Mar k kya...🤣
Shalu Bali's spoiler of riddhimas dialogues were true
Oh god it was not a dream...
Nope
Riddhima to Vansh - Galti hum dono se huyi hain...
Me looking at my dreams of watching Vansh's redemption, Riddhima's revenge, memory loss, Riddhima giving cold shoulder to Vansh...
Everything went straight down the drain 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
matlab samajh jao naya kaand🤣
Hn naya kaand Ki suruwat...🤣
sab matter 2 min maggie noodles jaise solve ho gaya ek episode mein.. 😆Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
How was the episode? Couldnt see due to some work🤔
In the end scene what I wanted to say to vansh
You are not kneeling down in the right manner
Originally posted by: merryyura
Vansh saw the taxi jisme riddhima baithi hai. He's running behind it. He came infront of the taxi.
I'm sorry.
Galti hum dono se huyi hai vansh. Aaj ek dusre ko promise karte hain. Kuch bhi ho jaye ek dusre pe bharosa nahi tutega.
I promise
Riddhu etni jaldi maan gayi🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Kuch to gadbad hai re baba.....Kuch to gadbad hai....
I was legit rolling my eyes through it 🤣
Jau, mar jau 😂😂😂