Sonali told Rubina and Nikki...

Pranita03 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Sonali told them ki she will send her Aadmi behind them. WTFFFF. I hope Salman Khan directly throws her out this week. She has lost it. 

I agree that Nikki is badtameez at times. But she doesn’t deserve this free fund ki gundagradi. Neither does Rubina 

Plus Sonali being political, this can really not be taken that lightly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pranita03

Sonali told them ki she will send her Aadmi behind them. WTFFFF. I hope Salman Khan directly throws her out this week. She has lost it. 

I agree that Nikki is badtameez at times. But she doesn’t deserve this free fund ki gundagradi. Neither does Rubina 

Rubinav should hire security guards now.. Hope they have enough funds 🤣

2 rs footage ke liye kisi ki bacchi ko abuse karne ka nateezha darr darr ke jeeyo meri rubinav

Abhinav already hil gaya hai he knows uski biwi maharani ne kaand jo kar gayee can never be justified abb darr darr darrr

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Abhinav has threatened the same to Rahul as well in the past and nothing has happened so probably nothing 

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Well said Sonali. Truth is she will actually get that done outside while you keep doing bhaktee of people abusing children (verbally) 😹😹. What do you expect ? Nikki and rubina should be v scared 🙈🙈🙈. 

admee dekh ke pangaa lena chahiye. Woh bhee jab phamily ke bachey par national tv par koi bolta hain. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yaha sab chalta, dhamki , gaaliya , tamasha 😆

Iss show ka format he dhamki gaaliya and Tamasha hai .

Previous season main jo galiyaan/dhamki  suna tha uske samne yes season fikka hai.

ap.87 thumbnail

Heres the truth.

In one of the weekend vars sonali was not given chance to dance so she gave dhamki to bigg boss basically in front of other housemates.

After this nikki constantly started poking her whenver she has tuffle with her.

Even in yesterdays argument nikki constantly brought this topic which rahul ali and ejaj cleared afterwards that it was for bigg boss and not housemates.

So after constant poking sonali finally said till now i have not given dhamki to housemates but i will give now and do whatever you want

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

They care a damn. Even Eijaz threated Jas and nothing happened. And last seasom was worse. 😆

josh135 thumbnail

She cant do anything to Rubina or Nikki. Her dhamki is recorded on national tv and their fan base is enough to deal with her anyway. Infact Rubina and Nikki can file a case on her. Politicians cant make use of their power like this.

Tulip235 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sonali is wrong in threatening Rubina and Abhinav. Using clout/power to threaten is not done. Having said that, what Rubina did was equally wrong, if not more. You don’t drag/abuse a child to spit venom on someone you dislike, even if it’s done in retaliation. 

Nicky is badtameez “at times”? She is consistently badtameez. She doesn’t need a reason or instigation, she hasn’t spared anyone in the house including her new parents Abhinav and Rubina!🤮 She’s fully grown up in age and in her vocabulary of gaalis but is still a bacchi who’s compared with an innocent 12 year old! 😡

All three of them deserve to be thrown out. But they won’t, one because of her power, one because she’s Salman’s pet, and the third because she’s the fixed winner! 🤢

Tulip235 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peacefulmind

Rubinav should hire security guards now.. Hope they have enough funds 🤣

2 rs footage ke liye kisi ki bacchi ko abuse karne ka nateezha darr darr ke jeeyo meri rubinav

Abhinav already hil gaya hai he knows uski biwi maharani ne kaand jo kar gayee can never be justified abb darr darr darrr

2 rs footage 🤣 

He’ll try to butt in when his wife will be told off by Salman, and will be silenced. Then both of them will go “no sir, no sir” 😂