Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: locopoco

I did not defend Sonali on that. Also game khel gayi is not a gali but hara***** is. Theres a difference but fans will find lame excuses. 

Of course haramzadi is a gali used by Sonali. Rubina could have find better example. After seeing the live feed and past few episodes, it’s quite clear sonali is and will be doing desperate dramas to get footage.

Tulip235 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Woh toh pehle he clear ho chuka hai...when she called Rahul chuchunder and told Rahul..u abused me by calling bandariya and me calling you chuchunder was a reaction...toh Rubina is a devi...ye kuchh galat nahi karti hai...saare galat kaam toh the lesser mortals like Arshi, Sonali, Ejaz, Rahul do.....even Nikki is doodh ki dhuli now....jab Abhinav ko ghatiya aur nalla kehti thee...tab inko problem thee...hypocrite nikamme..🤢

It’s just matter of time before the fake couple dump Nikki. And then Nikki will have the same words again for them! They deserve each other 🤢

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I am not understanding Rubina's obsession for using Sonali's child to defend Nikki...koi aur tarika nahi hai Nikki ko defend karne ka...and also why is she trying to prove that Nikki is a choti bachhi...a 24 year old woman is not a choti bachhi.....by comparing Nikki to Sonali's kid...she is trying to make Sonali look old...when Sonali is 41 and her husband is 40 and she herself is 35...what is this ghatiya harkat??🤢

Because Ruby just became a mommy, by adopting 24 yr old daughter. Toh naya naya pyar hai beti le liye. Isi liye 14 saal aur24 saal mein farakh nahi kar paa rahi hai 🤣

Edited by locopoco - 3 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: locopoco

Because Ruby just became a mommy, by adopting 24 yr old daughter. Toh naya naya pyar hai beti le liye. Isi liye 14 saal aur24 saal mein farakh nahi kar paa rahi hai 🤣

The only reason is tht Rubina wants to show that Sonali is old....bhool jaati hai that her husband😆 is just an year or so younger than Sonali..

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tulip235

It’s just matter of time before the fake couple dump Nikki. And then Nikki will have the same words again for them! They deserve each other 🤢
Not Nicki but Rakhi too 

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: YehRashiThi

Of course haramzadi is a gali used by Sonali. Rubina could have find better example. After seeing the live feed and past few episodes, it’s quite clear sonali is and will be doing desperate dramas to get footage.

So is Ruby. The food throwing convo had ended when Rubina entered the scene and reignited it and then again compared Sonalis daughter to Nikki. 

Ruby madam needs footage too contrary to what her fans might think. For sometime she is jumping into others issues and making it a mountain. 

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

Are you for real? She said, "Agar teri beti ko aise koi bole to tujhe kaisa lagega". That is NOT the same as calling the child names. 

Anything to defend your ghatiya pervert Rahul. 

Her exact words were “Tu apni beti ko bhi haram ki beti bol”. Involving Sonali’s daughter was wrong period! So are you for real? 😂😂

Originally posted by: hava_na

she didn't

First Sonali said Nikki haram*** then Rubina replied agar apki bachi koi aese bolega toh apko Kia Acha lagega I have seen the whole fight  .

Sonali said whoever broke her name plate is haramzaadi. She never specifically mentioned Nikki 😂😂

Aur Nikki kya Ruby ki saggi beti hai jo Ruby involve hui? And bringing in Sonali’s daughter is wrong period.

Originally posted by: cory

Didnt see anything wrong in it. Sonali started it off, Haramzadi means a b*stard child, so Rubina turned it on her own daughter asking if she'd say the same thing to her, to make her realise the impact of the word. Sonali is the one wrong. 

So Ruby saying “Tu apni beti ko bhi haram ki beti bol” is not wrong? Like really? 😂🤣😂

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

honestly just ignore and skip it 😆 i’m doing just that now...haters say Rubina fans have no answer to give but kya kare .. ...the more Rubina will be targeted, the more she will shine, the more love and support she will get and the closer she will be to the trophy👏🏻  inke kuch bhi kehne se kya farq padta hai sach badalta nai hai 

Just tell me this is Ruby saying “Tu apni beti ko bhi haram ki beti bol” fine by you? 😂😂