|Anirudh Roy Choudhury/Pravisht Mishra AT#23~Happy Birthday Anirudh|- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

50.9k

Users

19

Likes

1.9k

Frequent Posters

Neh_Pixy thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#11
Scarlett_15 thumbnail
Rocker Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Ek Saccha Barrister kahi pe bhi practice kar sakta haismiley20smiley37

Saccha dil ka accha..smiley20

Wo to chakkar khate khate bhi kar lenga mujhe yakeen hai mere chutku parsmiley1

VT6KUHD7QIU7CNJX thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: XELXCVX7R4TV3HVJ

Mai toh bas sunke guess karti thi nasmiley39

let me give free ka unwanted gyaan smiley37

Sarang means lovesmiley27

Sarangaeyo means to love

Full sentence is

Nega naur Saranghaeyo / saranghae

I you Love

Ami tomake Bhalobashi


Koreans just simply say Saranghae(yo).

Edited by mnm13 - 5 years ago
MS6EBSC6HFJCFA3T thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: Scarlett_15

Saccha dil ka accha..smiley20

Wo to chakkar khate khate bhi kar lenga mujhe yakeen hai mere chutku parsmiley1

humko bhi👍🏼
Scarlett_15 thumbnail
Rocker Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: 5BUN4TNLYK2S72QL

let me give free ka unwanted gyaan smiley37

Sarang means lovesmiley27

Sarangaeyo means to love

Full sentence is

Nega naur Saranghaeyo / saranghae

I you Love

Ami tomake Bhalobashi


Koreans just simply say Saranghae(yo).

Kamsahamnida Munnu😳

Nado Saranghae❤️

MS6EBSC6HFJCFA3T thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#16

Originally posted by: IIFH63BKIK7HOMZT

let me give free ka unwanted gyaan smiley37

Sarang means lovesmiley27

Sarangaeyo means to love

Full sentence is

Nega naur Saranghaeyo / saranghae

I you Love

Ami tomake Bhalobashi


Koreans just simply say Saranghae(yo).

main tumko yeh poochne waali thi,but AT got over so I couldn't😳 itne Korean drams dekh ke bhi I only know one word Azhumma (yeh bhi idk sahi hai ki nahi🤣)
AppleOfEye thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#17

Originally posted by: Scarlett_15

Saccha dil ka accha..smiley20

Wo to chakkar khate khate bhi kar lenga mujhe yakeen hai mere chutku parsmiley1

Barristery karne k liye Ani kuch bhi kar sakta hai👍🏼

I dont doubt him either😊

MS6EBSC6HFJCFA3T thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#18

Areee achaanak tum log Mr.India kyun ban jaate ho

VT6KUHD7QIU7CNJX thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#19

Originally posted by: Scarlett_15

Kamsahamnida Munnu😳

Nado Saranghae❤️

nado❤️ nae dongsaeng 🤗

Scarlett_15 thumbnail
Rocker Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#20

Originally posted by: TWABECX72L2MUTMZ

main tumko yeh poochne waali thi,but AT got over so I couldn't😳 itne Korean drams dekh ke bhi I only know one word Azhumma (yeh bhi idk sahi hai ki nahi🤣)

Wo ahjumma (middle aged woman) hota hai..It is a polite way of talking to strangers..🤪

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".