Great job team... the write up is awesome 😎 

Love the siggies.

Interesting very interesting won so many awards 🤩

Posted: 3 years ago

The thread is so beautiful 😍

And siggies are also so gorgeous ✨✨

Waiting for the next ones :) 

What's up IF-ians! We're back with Day 2 of the IF Annual Member Awards!

Mahi: Mmmmmmm! Smells like something wonderful is cooking! smiley17

Nabz: What's that tangy aroma you ask? Well, its the smell of some fresh new awards!

Mahi: Ooh and here comes our sizzler! The Best Thriller of 2020, welcome ladies and gentlemen, Ishq Mein Marjavan!

Mahi: I wonder what's next?

Nabz: Looks like dessert!

Pro: Right after the sizzler? Where did our entrees go?! smiley38

Nabz: Patience, behen! Trust the chef! smiley2In dessert then, we have the Best Comedy of 2020 and the award of this year goes to- oh wait, we have a tie!

So welcome with drumrolls...The Kapil Sharma Show and Tarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashma! smiley32

Madz: Next comes everybody's favourite, the delectable melting-in-your-mouth Kadhai Paneer!

Pro: My favourite, yippee!

Madz: The Best Drama of 2020! Sharing the spotlight are two shows fresh off the oven, both with immense fan-followings- Anupamaa and Barrister Babu!

Pro: I have 56 more assignments to do, so even the promise of the dreamland that is the Indian Reality TV will not take my mood out of the dumps!

Mahi: You can't ever stop talking about your assignments, can you?

Pro: Well, what can I say behen, dukhi insaan here got a gracious bakra in you! Jo bhi ho, here goes the next award, the Best Reality Show of 2020, with yet another tie- so put your hands together for Khatron Ke Khiladi 10 and Indian Idol 12!

Nabz: Silence! For now the queenly girgit shall speak! The next awards, the Best Finite Show of 2020, the teekha achaar, goes to Beyhad 2!

Madz: That was very well-deserved! smiley32Now the next award is thoda hatke, naan wali thaali mein ek akela ginger bread, the Best Spin-off Show of 2020! The lovely show in the form of Yeh Hai Chahatein takes the trophy for this award!

Mahi: The next award goes to a show featuring the best slithering, gliding and glamorous ladies; gift yourself a cookie if you guess this one: Naagin 5 for Best Supernatural Show of 2020!

Pro: Now here's a category with shows so amazing, they managed to bag multiple seasons on air, kinda like pizzas, good for whenever! Here's to the Best Show Franchise of 2020- Naagin and Beyhad!

Madz: Now is the time to award the shows I've spent most of my time marveling over!

Pro: Wait for me!

Madz: I'm glad this category has a tie as well, so we can revisit the two of my favourite shows!

Pro: Also, it's really amazing how we IF-ians managed to capture shows at both ends of the timeline of the Indian TV!

Madz: Here it comes! RadhaKrishn and BR Chopra's Mahabharat win the Best Mythological Show of 2020!

Nabz:  If the two of you are done fangirling, I'd like to move onto the next category- the Best OTT Show of 2020!

Mahi: Now that's a new one! But, one we had  due for a long time!

Nabz: Indeed, and the Best OTT Show of 2020 is Scam 1992! smiley40

Mahi:  It's now time for a refreshing coke, aka the Best Youth Show of 2020. This year, show that won the accolades as well as hearts, is Ek Duuje Ke Vaaste 2!

Pro: And the last Award in the Shows category is the Best International Show of 2020 and the show that won most hearts and with swaad just like biryani, is Lucifer! smiley32

https://i.imgur.com/qLP9pqv.gif

Edited by proteeti - 3 years ago

Part 2

Nabz: Hum lautke aayein hain ek chote se break ke baad! Now, what do we have here?

Pro: They're still cooking!

Mahi: While we wait for our next course to be ready, let's find out who the Favourite Couple of 2020 is!

Madz: It's Ridhhima and Vansh, aka RiAnsh!

Pro: Well here it comes! Some smoking aloo-parathas with the tangiest chutney! Oh sorry, is it my turn? Yep, the next category is the Most Popular Male Face of 2020, and the winner is Rrahul Sudhir! Let me get back to my parathas.

Nabz: Well, that's a lost cause now. So, moving on, the next category is Most Popular Female Face of 2020 is Helly Shah!

Mahi: The next category is the Most Loved On-Screen Couple of 2020 and it's RiAnsh again! Seems like everyone love these two, they're practially unstoppable!

Madz:  There's one more category left, I wonder who would take it?

Nabz: Me! Me!

The Most Loved Off-screen Couple of 2020 is Monaya aka Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani!

We are done here for today, don't forget to tune back in tomorrow for another set of freshly baked awards!

Edited by WildestDreams - 3 years ago

Day 2 Credits

Chefproteeti

GraphicersMsChanadlerBongSonserina_Reina, Wistfulness,

Tagsproteeti

ProofreadingMsChanadlerBong

Color CodingWildestDreams

OMG! Beyhadh got 2 awards.