Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Loved the update šŸ‘

Thanks for brightening our moods with this beautiful tale ā¤ļø

Look forward to more šŸ˜Š

Thank you so much!!! I'm glad you liked it ā¤ļø

tinamalHOTra96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Sorry guys I was occupied with a lot of work hence could not update the story. But here is the 5th chapter which is free of Pakhi šŸ˜† so I hope you guys will enjoy reading this. 

I was really looking forward to a dinner scene between Sai and Virat but that never happened so I ended up including an unplanned dinner scene here hope you guys like it 

Please ignore any typos or errors as this was a really long chapter to proof read. 

Chapter 5

Virat walked up to the dining table where Jai was being fed by his Aai. ā€œHey, Jai, right? Iā€™m ACP Virat Chavan, Saiā€™s hā€¦ā€ before he could introduce himself Samrat cut him ā€œAshwini Mamiā€™s sonā€ he completed for Virat at which Virat and Ashwini both were shocked.

ā€œOh, toh phir aap Sai ke brother hoā€ stated an excited Jai, holding out his hand to Virat. 

ā€œAaiga nah baba yeh kya bol raha hai tu, Virat Sai ka bhai kaise ho sakta haiā€ corrected a paranoid Ashwini while Virat already knew he hated this guy.

ā€œOh, Iā€™m sorry mujhe laga ki aap Sai ke brother hai, I guess sirf Aunty aur Samrat Dada ne Sai ko adopt kia tha iss puri family ne nahiā€ said Jai siting back on his chair and focusing on his food while Virat continuously passed death glares at him. 

Ashwini called Samrat to the kitchen for some help leaving Virat and Jai alone at the dining table. In the kitchen she questioned Samrat as to why he hid the truth from Jai to which Samrat explained that none of Saiā€™s friends are aware of her marriage. He narrated to her that when Sai had joined the college initially, she had no friends as they all looked at her as a married woman from a conservative family and hence, she had invested all the time in mingling with the patients and volunteering for medical camps always. It took her a lot of time to make friends after she stopped wearing the manglasutra and today when she finally has a good friend circle, he cannot ruin it because of this. Ashwini was not convinced or happy with this but she let go for the time being deciding to speak to Sai about this later.

On the other hand, at the dining table Virat and Jai were sitting alone with Jai gobbling up food while Virat was passing death stares to him. ā€œJai tumā€¦ā€ before Virat could say anything Sunny walked into the house in his sportswear. 

ā€œVirat tu aaj aane wala tha nah game ke liye aaya kyu nahi yaar, hum phir se haar gayeā€ he walked up to the dining table and sat next to Virat who was seated right opposite Jai. 

ā€œWoh Sai ki tabiyat kharab ho gayi thi isiliye nahi aa payaā€ Virat answered while his gaze still fixated on the creature named Jai. 

ā€œYeh ladka kaun hai waise?ā€ asked a curious Sunny.

ā€œSai ka BEST FRIEND haiā€ Virat answered stressing on best friend with a lot of anger.

ā€œAur tu jealous haiā€ Sunny teased him.

ā€œHaanā€ answered Virat absentmindedly 

ā€œSach Virat, matlab tu manta hai ki tu Sai bhabi se pyar karta haiā€ 

ā€œHaanā€ Virat answered again his gaze still fixed on Jai

ā€œSachiiiii matlab tujhe phir se pyar ho hi gaya Viratā€ Sunny shouted a little too loudly in excitement which even Jai heard. Virat realized what just happened and quickly turned to Sunny telling him to shut up.

ā€œVirat Sir aapko pyar ho gaya hai, kisse kab aur kahaā€ asked an excited Jai

ā€œTujhse matlab, aur apna yeh bada sa muh sirf khane ke liye kholna agar aur kisi se yeh kaha toh tujhe toh pata hai mai ACP hu toh imagine kar mai kya kya kar sakta hu tere saathā€ Virat threatened him as he quickly gulped down the juice and ran towards the kitchen.

ā€œVirat tuneā€¦ mujheā€¦ apne best friend ko kaise nahi bataya ki tujhe pyar ho gaya haiā€ asked Sunny dramatically. 

ā€œTujhe yeh batane ki zarrorat thi kya, tu hi toh mujhe kheta rehta tha nah ki mujhe pyar ho gaya haiā€ 

ā€œHaan par tujhe realize ho gaya aisa tujhe batana chahiye nah yaar, chal chod ab aage ka kya plan hai??ā€ Sunny asked him excitedly like a 5-year-old.

ā€œPlan kaisa planā€ Virat asked with confusion written all over his face.

ā€œBhabi ko propose karne ka plan, tu nah Virat bas sochte reh jana aur Bhabhi ko woh Jai ya koi aur le jayegaā€ an irritated Sunny said.

ā€œChup kar Sunny, uska aur mera koi muqabala bhi nahi hai, kaha woh kaha maiā€ an irritated Virat said trying to convince himself.

ā€œHaan bhai isiliye tu usse dining table pe dhamki de raha thaā€

Before Virat could reply they saw Samrat and Jai going towards Virat and Saiā€™s room. Sunny and Virat followed them to the room but Virat stopped him from entering the room as he wanted to see what was happening inside and moreover, he did not want to make it awkward for Sai if she had not told her friends about their marriage. 

He was watching the three of them from outside laughing and enjoying. ā€œDekha bhai bola tha na maine ki Bhabhi ko yeh le jayegaā€

ā€œChup kar yaar Sunny, isko dekh toh phele chusa hua aam lagta hai, abhi fan on kar diya toh khidki se udte udte bahar chala jayegaā€ said an upset and jealous Virat seeing the comfort level Sai shared with that guy. Viratā€™s jealously just went a notch higher as Jai went and sat on their bed right next to Sai, seeing her so comfortable with this just made him even more upset. 

ā€œHaan toh aaj fan chala de Virat aur isko bahar kar aur Sai Bhabhi ko apne dil ki baat bata deā€ Sunny tried pushing Virat to finally start over in his life. But when Virat didnā€™t listen and started giving random excuses to him, Sunny pushed him into the room. Virat almost lost his balance as he fell into the room with a sudden thud, when all three people present in the room turned towards him.

ā€œSorry woh mera pair fisal gaya thaā€ he said adjusting his clothes. 

ā€œVirat aayiye nah aap Jai se nahi mile nah kabhi, yeh hai Jai mera best friend aur competitor bhi, college me first rank ke liye, aapko pata hai humne to iss baar wale exams ke liye bet bhi lagayi hai ki kaun first aayega, aur joh jitega nah woh harne wale se kuch bhi karwa sakta hai, par mujhe pura yakeen hai jitungi toh mai hiā€ Sai said beaming with confidence in herself. But Virat was lost at the fact that ā€œkuch bhi karwa skata haiā€

ā€œAur Jai yeh hai ACP Virat Chavan mereā€¦ā€

ā€œArrey pata hai pagali teri Aai ke bete toh tere brother jaise hue nahā€ 

Sai and Virat both were shocked at this statement and Virat was back to passing another death glare at Jai.

ā€œJai yeh tu kya bol raha hai Virat toh mereā€¦ā€ Jai cut her yet again

ā€œHusband hai pata hai Sai, sorry Sir woh niche mai mazak kar raha tha, Sai ne mujhe sab bataya hai apni shadi ke bare maiā€ Jai revealed shocking Samrat and reliving Virat but he still didnā€™t like this guy.

ā€œSab bataya hai, of course tu best friend hai iska tujhe toh bategi nahā€ said an irritate Virat.

Sai by now had understood that Virat was jealous of Jai, she had an idea that he never liked Jai but this jealousy was something new she was seeing today. 

It was 7 in the evening and Virat was at the terrace moving from one point to another lost in thoughts when Sunny came up looking for him. 

ā€œArea kitna hai iss terrace ka Viratā€ asked Sunny breaking Viratā€™s chain of thoughts.

ā€œKya bakwas kar raha hai tuā€

ā€œArrey nahi mujhe laga ki tu kab se yaha se waha ghum raha hai toh shayad area measure kar raha hogaā€

Virat passed a oh really look to Sunny, thatā€™s when Sunny informed him that Jai had just left and he could now shift to measuring the area of his room.

Virat quickly ran towards his room, stood outside for two minutes to catch his breath as he didnā€™t want to seem too excited about seeing Sai after almost eight hours.

ā€œAb tumhari tabiyat kaisi hai Saiā€

ā€œMai ek dum first class hu aur mera itna sara syllabus bhi cover ho gaya aaj toh Jai ki wajah se, mai toh soch rahi thi ab se roz uske saath hi padne chali jati huā€ Sai said carefully waiting for a reaction from Virat.

ā€œUske saath kaise padh sakti ho tum Saiā€ came a prompt reply from Virat.

ā€œKyu nahi Virat, usne meri itni help ki hai aaj padai me aur mera dhayan bhi rakha itne ache seā€ 

ā€œPar tumne toh uske saath bet lagai haina toh woh purposely tumhe galat padha dega taki tum bet haar jao aur phir woh tumse jo chahe karva legaā€ Virat tried offering an explanation 

ā€œNahi Virat, Jai aisa nahi hai woh bahut alag hai sab seā€

ā€œAlag kaise elaborate karna pleaseā€ said an irritated Virat

ā€œElaborate karu??ā€ Sai asked confirming thatā€™s what he wanted her to do and Virat nodded.

ā€œDekho woh sab ko equally treat karta hai, with respect treat karta hai, sab ki help karne ke liye humesha ready hota hai especially meriā€

ā€œHaan woh toh dikhta haiā€ Virat muttered under his breath 

ā€œKuch kaha kya aapneā€

ā€œNahi toh, mera matalb hai haan yeh sab toh basic qualities hai sab me honi hi chahiye nah isme alag kya haiā€

ā€œAlagā€¦ alag uska style hai uska attitude hai Virat, jaise uske kapde kitne stylish hai bilkul modern, waise bhi aajkal yeh blazers aur jackets kaun phenta hai oldies ke alawa, abhi toh Jai ke jaise hoodies aur sweatshirts ka zamana hai aur unme woh kitna handsome bhi lagta haiā€ 

ā€œWoh aur handsome usse acha toh agarbati ke packet ko yeh hoody phena do zayda achi lagegiā€ Virat rolled his eyes

Sai laughed at this and said ā€œaaj aapka mood bahut acha lag raha hai mujhe, kitna mazak kar rahe hai subha seā€

ā€œMazak toh mera ban raha haiā€ again he uttered under his breath

ā€œAuuuurrrr woh khanaā€¦ā€ she was cut by Virat

ā€œHaan thik hai thik hai samajh gaya mai aur batane ki zaroorat nahi haiā€ said an irritated Virat while Sai just nodded trying to hide her smile and excitement.

Sai got up from her bed and started arranging her books in her bag seeing this Virat questioned her why was she packing her bag as sheā€™s still not recovered and must rest at home.

ā€œVirat tension matlo aap mai bilkul thik hu, aur waise bhi yeh last week hai college ka toh I have to go itā€™s important uske baad ek week ka study break and then exams hainaā€ Sai tried reasoning with him.

ā€œHaan exams ke waqt toh waise bhi tum rest kaha hi karti hoā€

ā€œHaan aur yeh toh mera third year haina so I canā€™t take any risk Virat bahut important hai yeh exams aur iske baad life aur hectic hi hogiā€

ā€œHectic kyu??ā€

ā€œArrey last year ke saath saath training bhi toh chalegi nah meri Samrat Dada ke saath aur woh toh bahut serious hai usko lekeā€

ā€œYeh training kis cheez ki Sai, tumne kabhi bataya nahiā€ a curious Virat asked.

ā€œArrey woh MBBS ke baadā€¦ā€

ā€œSai Virat dinner time ho gaya hai aur tum dono abhi tak aise hi baithe ho, Sai bada teri tabiyat kaisi hai abā€ Ashwini interrupted, and realization hit Sai about what she was about to say to Virat. 

ā€œAai ab mai ek dum first class hu chalo dinner karte haiā€ Sai tried to hurry out of the room before Virat starts questioning her more.

ā€œSai tu yahi dinner karle aaj thak gayi hogi nah, mai tera aur Virat ka dinner yahi bhej deti huā€ Ashwini said stopping Sai. She was genuinely very tired and exhausted to go and have dinner downstairs hence she happily agreed to her Aaiā€™s suggestion. 

Sai decided to freshen up while Aai sends dinner for her and Virat, when she came out of the room it was empty as she searched for Virat and more importantly her dinner she saw Virat arranging the dinner on the table kept in the balcony. She felt a sudden rush of blood flowing through her veins and tried her best to control her feelings and excitement. Virat walked up to her and extended his hand for her to comply and give her hand immediately as he walked her to the sofa and made her sit. She was surprised to see the table as even though simple it looked beautiful with one cute scented candle and some flowers from their terrace garden kept there. 

ā€œVirat yeh sab kya haiā€ she asked curiously as he went and sat on the chair opposite her. 

ā€œKya hai matlab dinner haiā€ he answered casually

ā€œNahi mera matlab tha kiā€¦ chalo chodoā€ she brushed it off and started opening the utensils to check what was for dinner and clearly, she was disappointed. 

ā€œVirat yeh kya hai mujhe nahi khana aisa bimaro wala khanaā€ Sai cribbed like a child.

ā€œArrey Sai yeh toh world famous dish hai tumhe nahi pata isse Khicdi khete hai, itā€™s a salty porridge made of rice, lentils and some crushed barley with some spiced buttermilk to go with itā€ Virat tried his best to make it sound as fancy as possible but Sai was not impressed.

ā€œVirat aisa nahi hotaā€

ā€œToh kaisa hota hai Saiā€ Virat asked imitating Sai at which both of them laughed. Virat served the food in one plate.

ā€œVirat yaha toh ek hi plate hai mai kaise khaoā€ Sai asked innocently.

ā€œHaan tum kaise khaogi, chalo ek hi plate me kha lete haiā€ he casually suggested as he got up and sat next to her with the plate in his hand.

ā€œVirat hum ek plate me kaiseā€¦ā€ 

ā€œKyu nahi Sai hum husband wife hai afterall yeh sab toh casual hota haina aur waise bhi ek plate me khane ke kai fayde hote haiā€ he explained as he fed her with his hands.

ā€œFyade jaiseā€ she asked curiously.

ā€œArrey ek plate mai khane se bartan kaam honge toh paani kaam waste hoga unhe wash karne meā€ he explained as he fed her another bite without her realizing.

She giggled and answered, ā€œIss hisab se toh hume roz ek hi plate me khana chahiyeā€ Viratā€™s face lit up at this statement of her and as she realized what she just said she tried to change the topic ā€œPar apne ne toh bola tha fayde hote hai yeh toh ek hi hua nahā€

As their discussion continued on the benefits of eating in one plate Virat continued feeding her and also himself in between. 

ā€œPar Virat ek plate me khane se kya sach me itne fayde ho sakte haiā€

ā€œHaan of course chaho toh roz try karke dekhlo, waise ek aur fayda hota hai ek plate me khane kaā€

ā€œEk aur woh kyaā€ she asked curiously

ā€œBimaar Sai apni khicdi kha leti hai bina tantrums throw kiyeā€ he said laughing 

That is when Sai realized what Virat had done. 

ā€œVirat yeh cheating hai apko bhi khicdi khani padegi ab woh bhi yeh sariā€ she said while putting more khicdi into the plate and trying to feed Virat forcefully as he tried reasoning with her that he already ate with her but Sai refused to listen so he got up quickly and starting running towards the other side, while Sai ran behind him. After a few times of going around the table Virat finally gave up and sat on the sofa and Sai quickly came and sat next to him.

ā€œVirat apne cheating ki hai toh apko yeh toh khani padegiā€ she argued while putting a spoonful forward. This time Virat ate as she continued complaining and feeding him.

ā€œAapko pata hai woh Jai bhi aisa hi karta hai kabhi kabhi mere saath mujhe zabardasti khana khila deta hai, pagal haina bilkulā€ 

This brought back the jealous Virat as he held her hand midway and kept the plate on the side. He leaned a little closer to her and stopped next to her left ear. He noticed her stiffen up a little at the proximity, she shivered every time he exhaled onto her nape. He slowly whispered to her, ā€œWoh kya aise bhi karta haiā€ and waited for her reply but she had closed her eyes and was trying her best to stay calm so he asked her again ā€œBolo nah Saiā€. This time she managed to shake her head in a no. He leaned a little closer getting hold of her waist and pulled her towards him. Now both of them were the closest they have ever been as both tried to stay calm Virat once again asked her ā€œAur aiseā€ to which Sai shook her head in a no again. Then he muzzled into her nape a little and asked her once again ā€œaur aiseā€ to which she again shook her head. The torture was getting a little too much for her now and she tried to push Virat away but his hold was too strong compared to her resolve to push him away. 

This brought Virat back to the reality and what he was doing. He let go of his hold on her waist but found it too difficult to step away from her. Though he realized it was too early for this kind of proximity he could not deny the fact that did enjoy being that close to her. Sai did not notice that he let go of his hold on her waist and pushed him hard, maybe a little too much than required as he fell back hard and hit his back on the wooden armrest of the sofa. Sai was quick to ask him if he was fine to which he said yes, after which Sai quickly ran towards the room telling him that she was tired and needs to sleep. As he kept staring at her leave trying to hide her flustered face. 

PS: I havenā€™t really written a romantic scene ever so IDK how the ending turned out so do let me know how I can improve on that.

Also leave your comments below as they motivate me to write more ā¤ļø

tinamalHOTra96 thumbnail

Updated. I hope you enjoy reading it ā¤ļø

Please do leave your feedback šŸ˜Š

Edited by tinamalHOTra96 - 3 years ago
tinamalHOTra96 thumbnail

I have updated the next chapter. I hope you enjoy reading it ā¤ļø

Please do leave your feedback šŸ˜Š

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it , beautifully writtenā¤ā¤.

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wowowowow beautifully written... Please add more of Jai in between Virat Sai so he actually feel jealous more.

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

BeautifulšŸ’• wish they actually had a dinner date like this.

Love it,ā¤ļø especially virats jealousy and the dinner date! i am going to guess that Sai is going to apply for naybe army medical corps after mbbs...but look forward to seeing if its something else altogether. Virat needs to confess. Sunny ki advice maan lo! 

Please give next update soon!