yes we are back on track now.. not the show but we..😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yes we are back on track now.. not the show but we..😆
🤣🤣
Without me you guys having fun on me🤣
Yesterday had to work until 1 am in morning
So today only half day I will work,
So I am here
Till 1am baprey why that late. Glad u got half day
Mera dil garden garden ho jaayega uss din😳
Abhi thik hu...
Ulala ek ganna ka start hai...🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Kho jaaunga
Ek Din Tera Ho Jaaunga
Mujhe Palm tree pe monkey hi yaad aa raha hai🤣
OMG🤣🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Sanorita jaa ke dekho reply bhi kiya...😒
Why would I not reply you even after liking your post..
Oops I didn't notice that. Sorry rasgulla 😆 kan pakad ke sorry 😔
Nahi yaar nahi dekha, friday ko all epi dekhoengi