Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
waise, in the IF award, are we getting the next main catoegory awards tomorrow? I forgot what it is, i think shows and couple😆
Yep. Tomorrow shows and couple are next.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
waise, in the IF award, are we getting the next main catoegory awards tomorrow? I forgot what it is, i think shows and couple😆
Yep. Tomorrow shows and couple are next.
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
Are you all waiting for the answers?
Haven't you seen our breakdown last night Mani 😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
waise, in the IF award, are we getting the next main catoegory awards tomorrow? I forgot what it is, i think shows and couple😆
Me curious about Day 3 and 4 more 😆
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Is it going to be Zero or Infinity , Manchow or Manchurian or will it be the return of Titan and Gany 🤣
whatever it is, i am in for some drama

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
waise, in the IF award, are we getting the next main catoegory awards tomorrow? I forgot what it is, i think shows and couple😆
Tomorrow shows n couple yes😆
me too, cn we do these two first and then day 2😆

min left!🤓
Saw everything 🤣
Answer at 9 or everyone here for early answer😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
dont ask me about the stress level.. I couldn't sleep for last 2 nights,...🤪
abhi bas Egypt jaana hi bacha hai;..😆
jab corona chala jaayega tab jaana👍🏼
🤣 same here