Kaise palti marte hai ye Rangila 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ8H8fYHzk_/?igshid=c4gp3k2t5uz5
Kaise palti marte hai ye Rangila 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ8H8fYHzk_/?igshid=c4gp3k2t5uz5
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Fandom ka aag sahan nahin hua 😂
Now I seriously feel this is Vansh's trap if it's not a dream....... I am never gonna trust this man again if they don't show a proper redemption and end it in less than 30 seconds with "I AM SOORII RIDHHIMA"
Rangu true to it's name, changing colors like a chameleon 👍🏼
Mujhe ye Vansh Ka dream Lagta hai....
Riddhu to aaye din dekhti hai aur Kabir Ka bhi wicket ud chuka hai bas Vansh baccha hai..... shayad essi Ka no hai ab.....🤔
Are kaahe ki mohabbat 🤢 jabardasti ka milan 🤢
Jhootha 24 hours pehle voot select per 🤔
Romeo ka kurta chura liya boss ne 🤣
Yes😆
Buttocks jal gaya 😝😝😜😜Originally posted by: pooja-menon
Fandom ka aag sahan nahin hua 😂