Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
ab yeh kaunsa show hai🤣
hey shiri, are you still watching ae mere humsafar?
Jaat na pucho prem ki..
I quit after Komalkali was introduced..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
ab yeh kaunsa show hai🤣
hey shiri, are you still watching ae mere humsafar?
Jaat na pucho prem ki..
I quit after Komalkali was introduced..
I will try pakka🤗
Originally posted by: moonglade
Correct again. The answer was in the next riddle🤣
Ohh terrri😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Nita and Darshi looking at this post like the Pakistani fan in the Stadium🤣
what fan...what did i miss😆
Thank you😳
RIDDDLE #4
Accompanying her patriarch in an exile,
She is one of the most famous queens of Nile,
A seductress romantically linked to the triumvirate,
She suppressed her kinsman, a pharaoh so great.
Tharki raani 🤣
Cleopatra
N I spotted shagun pandey and yash tonk..in the new show. I don’t know about the FLs though except pranali
All the FLs in the promo look good I hope all the couples have sizzling chemistry
Originally posted by: moonglade
Correct again. The answer was in the next riddle🤣
I solve in reverse order so it came in handy 😅
Originally posted by: moonglade
I will try pakka🤗
Okay
Btw do you have any message for Nidhi?😆
Or any words about her.😎