Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Sasta promotion🤣
~|Genre Swap: A Poster Making and Synopsis Writing Contest|~
my first contest anywhere, toh zara nazar daale, apne dosto ko bataye aur khud participate kare😳
This is interesting
Good Luck girl!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Sasta promotion🤣
~|Genre Swap: A Poster Making and Synopsis Writing Contest|~
my first contest anywhere, toh zara nazar daale, apne dosto ko bataye aur khud participate kare😳
This is interesting
Good Luck girl!
Thanks😳 why dont you hop in?😳 aapki ps ke saath practice bhi ho jaayegi😆
I might think about Synopsis writing but I dont use PS now hence poster making toh nahi karungiOriginally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Thanks😳 why dont you hop in?😳 aapki ps ke saath practice bhi ho jaayegi😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I might think about Synopsis writing but I dont use PS now hence poster making toh nahi karungi
then synopsis writing😃 hopefully aap bhi aa jaaoge competition bhi toh tagda hona chahiye😆
Hum itna achha nahi likhte ki competition main bhaag leOriginally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
then synopsis writing😃 hopefully aap bhi aa jaaoge competition bhi toh tagda hona chahiye😆
But lets see
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Hum itna achha nahi likhte ki competition main bhaag le
But lets see

also, yahaan likhna isnt that important as coming up with creative storyline (which you do😆)
but yeah, take your time, abhi 10 din hai🤗
Everyone solved the riddles ?
Can I participate 😆
Tumne humari kahani padhi hai kya that you know I come up with creative storyline?Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
also, yahaan likhna isnt that important as coming up with creative storyline (which you do😆)
but yeah, take your time, abhi 10 din hai🤗
I will think of it
But sign ke liye havent you given too many days?
Puchne ki baat hai kya?😆Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Can I participate 😆