Oh my dear what a deserving punishment!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oh my dear what a deserving punishment!!
Fabulous. Tit for tat is best medicine for the revengeful VRS.
Thank you Ginni🤗
I'll update it soon
Befitting punishment 👏👏👏👏👏
Absolutely loved it... can you please write more
Thank you for liking it 😃
Yes I'll update it soon
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Yes yes yes, bring it on!😈 I'm loving it
Amazing one Amekha!👏
Do continue soon
Thank you Ayushi 🤗
Yes definitely 😆
Sadist in me wants u to continue wid it.
Originally posted by: Anika_PreRish
Sadist in me wants u to continue wid it.
I will 😆😆
I'll try updating it by tonight Anika
The 1st chapter was so rushed so I'm trying to make the next one good.
Very interesting! Do continue soon 😊
Thank you 😳 🤗
Ya I'll try updating soon
sure Richie
Thank you dear 🤗