I dont know if the CVs will ever let us enjoy Riddhima's justice...so thanks for writing this.
If possible...please continue. 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I dont know if the CVs will ever let us enjoy Riddhima's justice...so thanks for writing this.
If possible...please continue. 😊
I dont know if the CVs will ever let us enjoy Riddhima's justice...so thanks for writing this.
If possible...please continue. 😊
Right , Cvs have lost it... i wish we get full justice for Riddhu
I love it...hope you are going to continue
Achha hua Vansh ko
Aise hi Devdas bane ghumte rahe
Update soon👍🏼
Wowww this is greaaattt👏👏
If this is riddhu's revenge amd she's acting, then I'm with her👍🏼
Mind blowing! 😎
his despair, remorse and regret 👍🏼
❤️👏🥳
I want a similar track after the current one. Great going, you. Also, I really like the name. Samara🌟
The sadist in me loves this punishment.. 😈
Ah haan!!! Ridz ka karara jawab..
Continue soooonish,Amekhu baby
Wow....i really cant tell u kitni shanti mili dil ko ye padh ke👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😎😎❤❤❤❤❤
Plzzzzz update soon....plzzzz❤❤❤ am dying to read more
Wow. Amazing. Loved it