Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Abe yeh kya 😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Chandelier Earrings🤪
https://twitter.com/Sakshi_tweetx/status/1332256145369567235?s=19
Ye wali🤣🤣
What is this compared to what I sent u that day?? 😂😂
Congratulations🥳
Beautiful thread anysia di
CC title 🤭🤭
Mujhe iske peeche ki kahani pata hai🤪
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
150 chutki mein hojayega dw
Aur wo chutki Thanos ke paas hai🤣🤣
Waise pichla wala cc bahot jaldi khatam ho gaya aaj
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
What is this compared to what I sent u that day?? 😂😂
Mu6e tweeter pe jo pahle nazar aaya wo utha liya🤣
Wo dikhi hi nahi🤪
🤣🤣
that was tweeted somewhere on Monday I guess