Finish the thread with me fir sleep 😳Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Chalo, gn😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Finish the thread with me fir sleep 😳Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Chalo, gn😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Yeah...right...sure... I believ you, I so believe you!🤔

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
3 solved 2 to go 🥳
4 solved 1 to go. U r from egypt na btw😳
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Finish the thread with me fir sleep 😳
Uske badle mujhe kya milega... No one gave me soup and manchurian too😭
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
4 solved 1 to go. U r from egypt na btw😳
Heh?😲mummy mummy land se hai?😲
Kisi bhi mod pe laaye, and mod pe kabhi naa laaye🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Hehe sach mein it didn’t make my head spin. I do the worst when I start being confident about something. 🤣I’m scared now that I will fail. it’s better when I’m crabbing about rounds, at least I get full mark when I’m stressed. 😆
Kuch toh garbad hai yaar, this riddles seems lil easy.
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Heh?😲mummy mummy land se hai?😲
I think so😳
Soni<3
Kisi bhi mod pe laaye, and mod pe kabhi naa laaye🤣